Yu'an

Yu'an

Jun 27, 2023
Heya! I'm planning to CTB in a few days, but I was wondering if my plan is good.

My friend knows a dealer and she hooked me up with 2g of mdma. I'm gonna do basically everything she told me not to.

I've stopped drinking water to dehydrate myself and I'm gonna make my room really warm, drink a load of alcohol, wear multiple layers to stay super warm and overdose on it all. (Hopefully die of dehydration)

I really don't care about pain or whatever torment I'll endure, I just want to know if this will kill me. I've been planning for a while, made peace with everyone, gently broke up with my boyfriend and I really wanna die already lmfao.

If this doesn't work, my life is ruined. (Used all my savings to ensure I can't back out) So, will this be enough to kill me?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dizzylady80
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If this doesn't work, my life is ruined.
This probably doesn't work. Don't waste that precious MDMA. I Suggest you look for better methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

Reactions: mind_split, Dizzylady80, saddestbunny and 1 other person
Yu'an

Yu'an

Jun 27, 2023
This probably doesn't work. Don't waste that precious MDMA. I Suggest you look for better methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation.
It won't? 😭 But isn't that what people die from? MDMA overdose on a single pill due to dehydration?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It won't? 😭 But isn't that what people die from? MDMA overdose on a single pill due to dehydration?
It's rare that someone dies from MDMA and dehydration, you just put yourself in unnecessary danger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dizzylady80 and saddestbunny
Yu'an

Yu'an

Jun 27, 2023
It's rare that someone dies from MDMA and dehydration, you just put yourself in unnecessary danger.

Damn, I really thought I had an awesome plan. I guess I could combine it with hanging and just take a regular dose(Tâ–½T)

• Hugs
Reactions: Dizzylady80
bbveevee

bbveevee

vacant body
Jul 3, 2023
You wont od on mdma

Reactions: saddestbunny
》|□-◇-□|《 H 》 《 R 》

》|□-◇-□|《 H 》 《 R 》

Emo slut 🤮
Aug 28, 2023
Heya! I'm planning to CTB in a few days, but I was wondering if my plan is good.

My friend knows a dealer and she hooked me up with 2g of mdma. I'm gonna do basically everything she told me not to.

I've stopped drinking water to dehydrate myself and I'm gonna make my room really warm, drink a load of alcohol, wear multiple layers to stay super warm and overdose on it all. (Hopefully die of dehydration)

I really don't care about pain or whatever torment I'll endure, I just want to know if this will kill me. I've been planning for a while, made peace with everyone, gently broke up with my boyfriend and I really wanna die already lmfao.

If this doesn't work, my life is ruined. (Used all my savings to ensure I can't back out) So, will this be enough to kill me?
I'm not judging, but it's kind of cruel to kill yourself and give your friend who in good heart wanting you to have a good time the trauma of you intentionally killing yourself with what she helped you get, even more so considering that it's not an accident for obvious reasons and the unlikelihood, go get fentanyl or find a better method so your "friend" doesn't have to be unconsensually involved in your suicide. I've been suicidal for a long time and done drugs, but I'd never be selfish like that, I'm not saying the drugs are the problem, it would be easier and more believable if it were an opiod with a high fatality rate, just my opinion on things though.

Reactions: mind_split