M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
A friends 14yr old daughter took her life by MDMA and Xanax. She was found dead on her bed. Would that have been a painful death? I guess it's impossible to know? She may have even had a nice high? Or it would have just been scary? I hope it was quick and painless for her. We'll never know.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Depends how much of each drug she took.

MDMA poisoning can be fairly uncomfortable but with enough xanax you wouldn't feel any of the uncomfortable MDMA side effects as you would effectively just blackout.

Odds are it was peaceful

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and mia_qwerty
M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
Depends how much of each drug she took.

MDMA poisoning can be fairly uncomfortable but with enough xanax you wouldn't feel any of the uncomfortable MDMA side effects as you would effectively just blackout.

Odds are it was peaceful
Interesting. Thanks for this. I guess she did some research on it. Her mum was in the next room sleeping so she wouldn't have made any noise in the process making me think it was peaceful.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Interesting. Thanks for this. I guess she did some research on it. Her mum was in the next room sleeping so she wouldn't have made any noise in the process making me think it was peaceful.
I hope this helps ease your mind. Sorry for your loss if you were close with them :heart:

SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
All I can say is that's a relatively unreliable method to commit suicide. MDMA mixed with benzodiazepines of any kind essentially just cancel eachother out. I imagine that girl had to take insane doses of both drugs to kill herself. Sadly, I can't imagine that death was at all peaceful. If it was, that was due to the Xanax entirely, her mixing MDMA to commit suicide would've been essentially useless. If you want to commit suicide using substances, just do a fuck ton of fentanyl, assuming you have zero opioid tolerance, you'll be long dead before any nasty side effects occur (nausea asphyxiation).