lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Recently this thought has come into my head a lot. I can't stop thinking maybe my mother is right. That I should've chosen a better career path. That I shouldn't stand up for myself against her. That I should have been a better son. That I am a terrible person.

Maybe the people on this site telling young people like me that were too young to die and that we are selfish for ''wasting our lives''. Since some of us don't have any physical illness or physical disabilities. Not everyone is like that just a small few.

Maybe those bullies are right in what they're saying that I'm a ''fucking weird lonely dork''.

I hate feeling responsible for being abused and being bullied.

I hate having thoughts of a good future for 1 minute and then the next I am researching how to kill myself. It is so exhausting.

I want it to all stop. Thanks for reading.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Moonicide, 56709, TearyEyedQueen and 4 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
No idea how old you are, but I resonate with you. Our parents feel able too, and see fit to say what they feel, they feel they have some kind of ownership and control over us, as they gave us life, and make us feel guilty if we do not commit to their thoughts and ways of life.,
I am slowly learning this is bullshit, our lives are our own, never feel guilty for the words that spill from their mouth's, their beliefs are their own, it does not mean it has to reflect your's.
You may feel like you have to listen as it is your family, but just because they gave you life doesn't mean you have to agree, it's taken me too many years to learn this, too many years to believe this, and now fuck it!

You are NOT at fault for anything that has happened to you, esp if out of your control, those bullies are just assholes with nothing better to do, I hate to say but it won't stop until you feel able to be your own person, with your own mindset no matter what that mindset it, when you are able to think freely without guilt.

its a bitch, it really is, just trust me when I say, the words others say are nothing but vile words that are of no reflection to whom you are as a person, no matter what your path is

• Love
Reactions: lostangel
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Recently this thought has come into my head a lot. I can't stop thinking maybe my mother is right. That I should've chosen a better career path. That I shouldn't stand up for myself against her. That I should have been a better son. That I am a terrible person.

Maybe the people on this site telling young people like me that were too young to die and that we are selfish for ''wasting our lives''. Since some of us don't have any physical illness or physical disabilities. Not everyone is like that just a small few.

Maybe those bullies are right in what they're saying that I'm a ''fucking weird lonely dork''.

I hate feeling responsible for being abused and being bullied.

I hate having thoughts of a good future for 1 minute and then the next I am researching how to kill myself. It is so exhausting.

I want it to all stop. Thanks for reading.

Your mother said you SHOULDN'T stand up for yourself against her? People on here called you a weird lonely dork? Have you tried anything to get better? A psychiatrist? Therapy? I hope you can find something that helps you and you have a better sense of self worth.

• Love
Reactions: lostangel
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Your mother said you SHOULDN'T stand up for yourself against her? People on here called you a weird lonely dork? Have you tried anything to get better? A psychiatrist? Therapy? I hope you can find something that helps you and you have a better sense of self worth.

Thank you for reading my post and Yes, she said ''do not stand up against me''. It wasn't the people on here who said those things it was people in real life and online who know me personally.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sweet emotion