noxu77

noxu77

Flip a coin ,take a chance.
May 29, 2023
IF YOU ARE SET IN YOUR WAYS I RESPECT YOUR DECISION BUT IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU COULD SPARE MOMENTS TO READ THEN PLEASE DO.

Hey there. I'm not here to persuade anyone or to impose my views I'm not your father, but I'd like to share a different perspective on life, I've also been at a point where I felt swallowed by darkness and helplessness. I've battled with depression i felt like a outcast like no one understands but thats not the truth ,truth was i didnt want anyone to understand so I understand how formidable and relentless it can seem. However, I want you to know that I've also discovered that things can change, situations evolve.

If you're feeling trapped, like you've run out of options and life has lost its meaning, I totally get where you're coming from. The personal struggles, be it family problems, financial woes, environmental stressors, or just the feeling of being caught in the torrent of life without a way to steer your course, can all contribute to that hopeless feeling.

But here's a thought - do you really know what life's all about and what it has to offer? A lot of folks on here talk about how life is meaningless and you only live once. But if we only have one life and we're all gonna die at some point, why not push ourselves and see what happens? If you're in so much pain, why not live a little longer, do things that push you outside of your comfort zone, and see how you respond?

I get it, it might seem weird or even cruel to some of you. But the reality is, I suspect that many here haven't fully experienced the broader world outside their immediate environment. There are young people on this forum who surely haven't seen much of it. And for the older ones among us, you understand have you ever paused to wonder how others have achieved their dreams while you feel stuck in your current state? hopeless.

Now, let me give you a little about my life and those of the people I'm fortunate to work with. I'm currently studying for medicine, my brother who working at Blackrock, a friend 'A' who's in IT, and 'N', in banking (banker).and "S" a American friend who works with us outside of UK in the us (construction) Our academic journeys varied, but we've each found our paths. My family are in- construction, real estate, the import/export trade, and the lorry trade, my mentor, who made his fortune starting up companies and trading in foreign exchange. He co-founded a successful FinTech firm and commanded multi-million-dollar deals, not all of us are academically gifted and life is tolerating of that if you know how to move around in it .(we are still young !)

One of my closest friends (autistic) was a man who was once on the verge of 'catching the bus.' (was a extreme introvert didn't know what was the meaning of life also took hella medication to zombify him ). I was fortunate to have the opportunity to guide him, and it wasn't an overnight change. It was a slow, painstaking process. But he managed to find passion in life again, and now he's doing well in the IT industry. working together with us

I'm offering to help guide those of you who want it, to help you understand what life can be and how you can get back on track. You might be surprised at what you find once you start exploring and opening up to new experiences.

For me, the meaning of life is progression - to live as fully as possible and allow others the same opportunity. If, after a fulfilling life, you still decide to 'catch the bus's if they are still dissatisfied , that's your choice. But don't end it because you oblivious to the outer sections .

If anyone wants to talk feel free to.(im still new so it will take me some time to talk ) i can understand and promise you to tell do the best i can to help , ( i was there in a dark place too once its not very great)(this is also for people who dont wanna take the dumb therapy route) For the rest of you, I respect that your choice is your own. if you want to CTB its your choice to do so ! but dont be scared to change your mind you aren't a coward if you change it !

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: enough of this, paininsidemybrain, Bastet and 5 others
noxu77

noxu77

Flip a coin ,take a chance.
May 29, 2023
I do have a computer. I think we should probably continue all this privately tho as I'm not really wanting to put too much more info about me out here just now…I guess u can PM me? Idk if I can do that but I do have discord
yes i cant pm as my account is too young on site but my tag is this nox#0388 anyone else lurking add on discord

Reactions: ShadowSleeper
Upvote 0
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
You defend your ability to understand trauma but I posted your response to The anhedonic one into ChatGPT. Here was the response:

"While the person giving advice may have good intentions, there are several problematic aspects in their approach and advice for a depressed individual:

Oversimplification of depression: Depression is a complex mental health condition that cannot be solely attributed to an "suboptimal environment" or be fixed by "working backwards." It is a serious medical condition that often requires professional help, including therapy and, in some cases, medication.

Blaming the individual: The person seems to imply that the individual's depression is their fault or a result of their inability to love themselves. This blame can further contribute to feelings of guilt and self-blame, which are unhelpful and can worsen the person's mental health.

Minimizing the challenges faced: The person acknowledges the difficulties the individual is dealing with, such as having a child with stage 4 cancer and a distant family, but fails to acknowledge the significant impact these challenges can have on the person's mental health. This lack of empathy can invalidate the person's experiences and emotions.

Oversimplification of leaving an abusive relationship: Leaving an abusive relationship is not as simple as finding a place to stay and managing finances. It involves complex dynamics, safety concerns, and emotional trauma. It is essential to approach this topic with sensitivity and provide resources for professional support and guidance.

Promoting questionable methods: The person mentions utilizing "loopholes" without specifying what these entail. It is crucial to be cautious when dealing with legal matters and to seek advice from qualified professionals rather than relying on potentially risky or unethical tactics.

Assuming success based on one individual's story: The person shares a success story of someone who built wealth slowly, starting as a taxi driver. While this can be inspiring, it is not a guaranteed path to success for everyone. Each individual's circumstances and opportunities differ, and it's important to consider a holistic approach tailored to the person's specific situation.

In summary, the issues with this person's advice include oversimplification of depression, blaming the individual, minimizing challenges, oversimplification of leaving an abusive relationship, promoting questionable methods, and assuming success based on one story. It is crucial for individuals dealing with depression to seek professional help and support from qualified mental health professionals."

So like, if AI can tell that this ain't it... This just ain't it OP. You're not helping anyone with your platitudes
Thank you. I really appreciate this.
It is very kind of you.

• Love
Reactions: SoftWorries and noxu77
Upvote 0
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
IF YOU ARE SET IN YOUR WAYS I RESPECT YOUR DECISION BUT IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU COULD SPARE MOMENTS TO READ THEN PLEASE DO.

Hey there. I'm not here to persuade anyone or to impose my views I'm not your father, but I'd like to share a different perspective on life, I've also been at a point where I felt swallowed by darkness and helplessness. I've battled with depression i felt like a outcast like no one understands but thats not the truth ,truth was i didnt want anyone to understand so I understand how formidable and relentless it can seem. However, I want you to know that I've also discovered that things can change, situations evolve.

If you're feeling trapped, like you've run out of options and life has lost its meaning, I totally get where you're coming from. The personal struggles, be it family problems, financial woes, environmental stressors, or just the feeling of being caught in the torrent of life without a way to steer your course, can all contribute to that hopeless feeling.

But here's a thought - do you really know what life's all about and what it has to offer? A lot of folks on here talk about how life is meaningless and you only live once. But if we only have one life and we're all gonna die at some point, why not push ourselves and see what happens? If you're in so much pain, why not live a little longer, do things that push you outside of your comfort zone, and see how you respond?

I get it, it might seem weird or even cruel to some of you. But the reality is, I suspect that many here haven't fully experienced the broader world outside their immediate environment. There are young people on this forum who surely haven't seen much of it. And for the older ones among us, you understand have you ever paused to wonder how others have achieved their dreams while you feel stuck in your current state? hopeless.

Now, let me give you a little about my life and those of the people I'm fortunate to work with. I'm currently studying for medicine, my brother who working at Blackrock, a friend 'A' who's in IT, and 'N', in banking (banker).and "S" a American friend who works with us outside of UK in the us (construction) Our academic journeys varied, but we've each found our paths. My family are in- construction, real estate, the import/export trade, and the lorry trade, my mentor, who made his fortune starting up companies and trading in foreign exchange. He co-founded a successful FinTech firm and commanded multi-million-dollar deals, not all of us are academically gifted and life is tolerating of that if you know how to move around in it .(we are still young !)

One of my closest friends (autistic) was a man who was once on the verge of 'catching the bus.' (was a extreme introvert didn't know what was the meaning of life also took hella medication to zombify him ). I was fortunate to have the opportunity to guide him, and it wasn't an overnight change. It was a slow, painstaking process. But he managed to find passion in life again, and now he's doing well in the IT industry. working together with us

I'm offering to help guide those of you who want it, to help you understand what life can be and how you can get back on track. You might be surprised at what you find once you start exploring and opening up to new experiences.

For me, the meaning of life is progression - to live as fully as possible and allow others the same opportunity. If, after a fulfilling life, you still decide to 'catch the bus's if they are still dissatisfied , that's your choice. But don't end it because you oblivious to the outer sections .

If anyone wants to talk feel free to.(im still new so it will take me some time to talk ) i can understand and promise you to tell do the best i can to help , ( i was there in a dark place too once its not very great)(this is also for people who dont wanna take the dumb therapy route) For the rest of you, I respect that your choice is your own. if you want to CTB its your choice to do so ! but dont be scared to change your mind you aren't a coward if you change it !
Hi,

Interesting post.

What's your take on people suffering from C-PTSD (originating from child abuse, bullying, medical abuse and relational abuse) despite decades of work on themselves, mainly manifested through crippling bulimia, severe dysmorphia, and a gigantic block to relationships (what one needs most to heal in this context), constantly attracting rejection, abandonment, helplessness and despair, never being able to break free from the "lovelessness and worthlessness curse" no matter how much they try to empower themselves through therapy, positive self talk and support, changing their beliefs, visualization, meditation, mindfulness, therapy, personal development, shadow work, reframing, letting go, various activites and projects, attempts at a healthy lifestyle and reaching out etc etc ?

Upvote 0