F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
Watching these guys on TV top gear stuff. Beautiful machines. It gets you thinking men are wonderful. They made such grest great machines. Then i sit down watch night sky...., whao. Now there has to be GOD. Then a lonely aeroplane, i judge maybe 13 km up there. Then im thinking whats above 20 km? Oh satelites maybe 200 km. Then im thinking if a pilot decided to fly 2000 km up? Why no pilot tried that? Im going nuts. So it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, dropdeadfred and sadworld
I

I'm Darkness

Nov 21, 2020
It all depends on how you see life.

Reactions: sadworld
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Life is certainly amazing but at the same time, absurd! That's why some people need religion to find some sense in this crazy nonsense stuff.

Reactions: dropdeadfred and sadworld
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Watching these guys on TV top gear stuff. Beautiful machines. It gets you thinking men are wonderful. They made such grest great machines. Then i sit down watch night sky...., whao. Now there has to be GOD. Then a lonely aeroplane, i judge maybe 13 km up there. Then im thinking whats above 20 km? Oh satelites maybe 200 km. Then im thinking if a pilot decided to fly 2000 km up? Why no pilot tried that? Im going nuts. So it is.
Not sure if you're being serious, but there is no oxygen for a plane to fly much above 80000ft (~24km). The engines on all planes will eventually stall.

Pilots have flown well beyond 2000km - the apollo missions flew to the moon, approx 384,400km.

Reactions: Lostandlooking and sadworld
F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
It's mind bobbling. Makes no sense. There are so many good things and people out there. If you don't watch news. Watch night sky etc. It's wonderful.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Then you realize you are more miserable than an earth worm and have equal "worth" however you measure that because in reality it is all cosmic nonsense and life is a manifestation of nothing.

F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
I'm
Not sure if you're being serious, but there is no oxygen for a plane to fly much above 80000ft (~24km). The engines on all planes will eventually stall.

Pilots have flown well beyond 2000km - the apollo missions flew to the moon, approx 384,400km.
Well, I don't believe man went to the moon in the 1960s. We shouldn't argue about it though. Just a belief.

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
no, life is not great, because against the background of all this, a huge number of living beings are suffering here.
who pays for these pleasures? living, feeling, suffering beings

Reactions: AprilsBlessings, sadworld and Buffy5120
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Life can be great for some people and to be honest I'm really jealous of them.

Reactions: clocktower and AprilsBlessings
F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
I
Then you realize you are more miserable than an earth worm and have equal "worth" however you measure that because in reality it is all cosmic nonsense and life is a manifestation of nothing.
I don't think so. There's something about life. It's like a big nice dream.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
As you enjoy the sky and ascribe abstract meaning to the scenery an animal is eating another animal alive so it can give birth and die from an injurt and starve to death or get eaten itself.
world is fuck
I

I don't think so. There's something about life. It's like a big nice dream.
I wont poo poo your optimism but do question the appeal of this platform for you.
I like when peoplehave opposing opinions though.

Reactions: yive
F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
Life can be great for some people and to be honest I'm really jealous of them.
Sometimes everyone gets a glimpse of the beauty of life. Got mine watched BBC Brit. Such positive energy to life it's unbelievable there's such tv

Reactions: hoping to lose hope and sadworld
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Sometimes everyone gets a glimpse of the beauty of life. Got mine watched BBC Brit. Such positive energy to life it's unbelievable there's such tv
If ttrolling try harder at least to fool me as I enjoy the drama.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
He asked about flying 2000km above the earth... Idk, either a troll or high af :)
If troll at least someone here is making fun here and tbh sometimes people need a troll or two to keep them on their toes.
Online culture has become so filled with fragility