Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
I suddenly got a good feeling about future today. I've been feeling bad for a long time but right now I'm okay I think.

I had a positive thought that maybe it's going to be okay.

I also had a positive outlook on my relationship with my best friend today and given that I was thinking about stopping being friends with him because of some things I've never written here but today I felt positive about that too and I don't think I want to break it off.

I just generally thought that maybe everything will be alright.

I just hope it lasts but for now I'm finally okay and it's kinda weird.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: AshClouds, backtoearth, Immensevoid and 5 others
Akanea

Akanea

Student
May 24, 2023
I suddenly got a good feeling about future today. I've been feeling bad for a long time but right now I'm okay I think.

I had a positive thought that maybe it's going to be okay.

I also had a positive outlook on my relationship with my best friend today and given that I was thinking about stopping being friends with him because of some things I've never written here but today I felt positive about that too and I don't think I want to break it off.

I just generally thought that maybe everything will be alright.

I just hope it lasts but for now I'm finally okay and it's kinda weird.
When you've been depressed for a while, not feeling the overwhelming sense of hopelessness can feel weird. Enjoy it! You've suffered enough

• Love
Reactions: Tionally
rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
I'm so happy for you! You're right, it's weird to feel "normal" after a long period of depression. I remember asking people if it seemed like I was manic when feeling just okay.

I hope the feeling stays with you ❤️

• Love
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm glad you have felt a sense of relief and calmness since having depression. I hope it lasts for a long time and you'll win your recovery if you decide to take the step to recovery. Best wishes!

• Love
backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
Sending so much love <3 I am glad you feel so positive today, I can relate right now to how weird it is (it catches you off guard aha) but I hope this lasts for you!!

• Love
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I happy for you for your positive feelings. I hope it last too. Its good that you stayed with your friends. I pushed all mine away along time ago, and I never even attempted make new friends

• Love