• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dsk

dsk

Feb 2, 2024
Plan a is a blood choke. I'll try to put pressure on the arteries in my neck without pressurising the trachea. When I tried hanging being unable to breathe before the rope broke was painful.
Plan b is shallow water blackout. I will hyperventilate for a few minutes, then put my head underwater and hold my breath. If all goes well I'll go unconcious and drown. I've tried breathing underwater before but couldn't overcome the survival instinct. It's funny that not breathing is the key here.
Plan c is cutting. There are lots of bulging purple scars from previous attempts. I used to keep the wounds open by removing scabs in the hope an infection would do the job.
Plan d is fire. Painful, but there will be water nearby if it's too much.

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
If this is your end then I wish nothing but eternal peace luck and freedom for you.

lycheeginger

lycheeginger

no alarms and no surprises
Oct 21, 2023
hey, do you need to talk? wishing you the best, but maybe it would be good to get everything off your shoulders and find as much peace as possible before you make your decision

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
May you find peace. Farewell.

dsk

dsk

Feb 2, 2024
I'm on a literal bus now. Going to pick up a ratchet strap for plan a.

• Love
Reactions: JRE75