• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
To everyone who dares to judge before meeting you: may you feel the worst pain conceivable on your last day. Die in your ignominy, break your illusions. I will not need to express my hatred in the physical world as it will lead to that outcome.

If I don't even have value, why do they boast about what they don't have? I hate everything, I hate everyone, I hate myself. Eat of solitude to know its bitter taste. I EXPECT THE INEXORABLE DESTRUCTION TO WHICH WE ARE FATED.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: divinemistress36, AvwJ, Lost Magic and 2 others
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
Almost every prolifer who dares judge you for being suicidal due to pain will ironically have to face death and SI themselves. A study showed 80% of people dying in old age do NOT die peacefully or painlessly (and their deaths are often long processes).

• Aww..
Reactions: toms_space_station, wCvML2, divinemistress36 and 4 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Well, I believe that people should be allowed to die pain free. I don't believe in prolonged suffering.

Reactions: wCvML2, LifeCanBeCruel and divinemistress36
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I wish nothing bad on anyone. There's enough misery in this world already and it doesn't need more wished into it.

Reactions: toms_space_station, wCvML2, AmberianDawn and 1 other person
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

of angels
Jun 20, 2024
I understand this white, cold anger.

That being said, I don't know why but all the people I saw dying went peacefully in their sleep. Old people, young people. It skewed my perception of death back when I didn't know better. My friend at 16 had a week-long mild fever one summer, during which we were still hanging out and playing as usual, then he fell unconcious for 3 weeks and never woke up again. Doctors had no idea what happened but in hindsight his family believe it might have been brain-eating amoeba...