Firegirl

Firegirl

Sep 28, 2022
It's been slightly over a week or so that I've been fully active on the site. I have come to the decision that seems to be the best for me now and that is to take a break from the site, if not leave completely. I can't begin to explain how much I have learned from the site and how much of comfort it has given me on my worst days and if the truth be told, this site is most likely the only reason i am still alive today! I am so grateful for the wonderful people on here who offered such effective and kind advice, but it seems as though being in recovery while being off the site has been helping me tremendously. This might be the last time I'm on the site ever again or it might just be a break I am taking for a while. At this point I don't know, but what I do know is that i am determined to heal and recover. I guess this post is just a thank you and goodbye to all the lovely souls I've met. Some of The kindest and warmest people were met on here and i will always think about each of you that I've interacted with❤️ For those in recovery, good luck! We can do this! Things will get better and even if they don't, at least we're trying our best. Always remember that you know what's best for you though. The right to live also =the right to die, we do not have to suffer but we can try and get better if we so choose and that's my choice for now❤️ goodbye friends, sending you all so much love and peace

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: outatime_85, Jack4230, WhatPowerIs and 6 others
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Please do whatever you need to do in order to make the most out of your recovery. I am wishing you the best of luck and I believe you, we can all do this together! Please take care of yourself, okay?

• Informative
Reactions: outatime_85 and Jack4230