• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

username

Apr 9, 2018
Hey, can someone tell what are the materials needed for the helium method?
I have already made the bag itself but i'm confused as to what I need in order to attach a hose to the tank in a way that it can't escape.

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
See my posts. I have one which has a link to a book with all the information you need.

Redeemed1969

Redeemed1969

Apr 9, 2018
Putting a bag over my head would freak me out.

sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
Not that it helps you in the moment, but I have been working on a compilation of the equipment needed to pull off your basic inert gas asphixiation, what kind of specs to look for, example products, and so forth. I've been doing it in parallel with my poisons research.

I'm nowhere near done.

After that, I will be doing some basic real-world experiments to ensure the numbers work out, as much testing as can be done while still being able to write about it afterwards.

D

dccxy

Dec 4, 2023
Look for the SCUBA Inert Gas Megathread... the SCUBA method is better