• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Anyone Consider mass suicide like join a cult or something ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven's_Gate_(religious_group)
http://www.heavensgate.com/

I would need to know first how and when
and i would like to have a choice in the mater

It would be nice to CTB together with so many other people
38 followers CTB

Not sure if they had a choice though or were just brainwashed into it
at least some of them ? or most/all ? of them wanted to.Who knows

38 followers CTB

Bonus... after death they were going to board a spacecraft that was trailing Comet Hale–Bopp.

Last edited:
Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
I think it would be cool to get a bunch of us on this board together who all purchased N and to have a big going out party somewhere deserted then all drink N the next day in some sort of comforting ceremony with soothing music and all that junk. But the socializing and interacting with that many like minded people might actually give enough hope to not want to go through with it so ultimately i think its best It be a private matter even tho leaving this world alone is an extremely sad idea.

I

I will go soon

Apr 9, 2018
I'm not sure, I'd say no to a big group. I'd be okay with another person or two. I think there's too much risk involved if you have a big group. The good thing about a big group though is that it could make a statement, it could have reason.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I was already in a cult most of my life so I would pass haha

however a heavens gate cult, maybe? Jonestown cult or solar temple, no way

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
That would be a hard no to join a cult. I really just want to die alone peacefully. :heart:

Aschera

Aschera

Jan 27, 2020
i like the idea. it doesn't necessarily have to be one great final event, but a community where it is okay to be and ctb.

to get a castle together with likeminded people. create and harvest and be lazy and whatnot.

no need for money, state or religion.
it might even supress the urge of heeding the call of the void.

C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
yeah I'd be very happy to join one. unfortunately i have no idea how to find them?

Reactions: Aschera
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
i like the idea. it doesn't necessarily have to be one great final event, but a community where it is okay to be and ctb.

to get a castle together with likeminded people. create and harvest and be lazy and whatnot.

no need for money, state or religion.
it might even supress the urge of heeding the call of the void.
Your words are majestic

Reactions: Aschera
Status
Not open for further replies.