W

wvemily

Dec 18, 2021
I have had suicidal ideation for years. Medication has helped me get through the last few years. I both love and hate my husband. I feel like he is not completely sane. We have been together for 29 years. I want to leave but feel trapped. Also i make the money and he will sue for alimony even though he is mentally abusive. I just feel so stuck. I am only living for my dogs at this point.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LADY007, Kristicide, StevieNixs and 5 others
SanguineHare

SanguineHare

Demon Bunny Queen
Dec 16, 2021
You said you both love and hate him. If you still have any positive feelings for the dude perhaps you should try couples counseling.

Reactions: sadeyesWA and eternalmelancholy
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I have had suicidal ideation for years. Medication has helped me get through the last few years. I both love and hate my husband. I feel like he is not completely sane. We have been together for 29 years. I want to leave but feel trapped. Also i make the money and he will sue for alimony even though he is mentally abusive. I just feel so stuck. I am only living for my dogs at this point.
Paying alimony is better than feeling trapped in a mentally abusive situation if you think you can survive financially while paying alimony; how stressed would the situation be financially if you paid alimony? I do agree with the above post that couples counseling might help, only you know if he would be open to this and to making changes through this.

Reactions: motel rooms
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It can be a dreadful feeling to be trapped. I'm sorry you are going through this. It sounds like a horrible situation you are in. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.