• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
Is getting married before CTB a good idea? Perhaps it can be a way of recovery--- but that's very HARD. Has anyone experienced it?

Probably getting married would make things worse-- for the existing issues that are leading to CTB. So, getting married can just make things more complicated. For example, the CTB can lead investigations to the in-laws and partner, whereas doing CTB when single may only lead investigations to own parents. But, I think leaving a suicide note saying "No one is responsible for by death" beside the body may resue everyone from investigation. What do you think?

T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
Is getting married before CTB a good idea? Perhaps it can be a way of recovery--- but that's very HARD. Has anyone experienced it?

Probably getting married would make things worse-- for the existing issues that are leading to CTB. So, getting married can just make things more complicated. For example, the CTB can lead investigations to the in-laws and partner, whereas doing CTB when single may only lead investigations to own parents. But, I think leaving a suicide note saying "No one is responsible for by death" beside the body may resue everyone from investigation. What do you think?
Bro you must be trolling, I mean who in their right mind would get married only to ctb right after ? Why would you want to put anybody through that ?

Reactions: Nefera, EvisceratedJester, Praestat_Mori and 6 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I think putting someone through that is fucking horrible.
Did you ever think how this would effect your s.o.?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rozeske and thewalkingdread
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
There are better ways for recovery that don't involve marriage. Have you looked into those?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Oh no, never that. My first rule has been to never personally involve anyone in my life to that extent. I know my life is basically screwed and bringing someone else on this "joyride" would be beyond cruel.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and thebelljarrr
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
That is fucking cruel. Why on earth would you put someone through that, knowing the entire time, you're going to kill yourself?

Other people are not responsible for your happiness. Having mental health difficulties, and then getting married doesn't magically make that go away.

It sounds like you don't want to actually ctb, so perhaps you should be working on yourself, and find others ways to heal, rather than bringing future partners into it.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
If it's easier for your current partner to get your money if you get married, why not. But if you're single at the current time, no way, it's very selfish.

Reactions: nozomu
I

Ihoujin

Jul 4, 2024
That sounds reasonable. Get married, have a child, plant a tree. Life accomplished - logout.

Reactions: divinemistress36
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I got married as part of my attempt at recovery but nothing in my life actually changed. Same old fights, same old mistreatment. Same old I'm so starved so I must inhale the crumbs I get.

So I just set up legal avenues to mitigate my departure's impact.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and Myforevercharlie