• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

danilion

danilion

Nov 24, 2019
I have chosen CO as my method. I have 5 chimney starters and aluminum pans to transfer the coal into my car which I plan on sealing off with tin foil and garbage bags. I just dont have a CO meter and I am so scared I will live through this and be bedridden for life. I scared of not getting in the car when the levels are highest and I am scared of being in there when the levels are too low and getting anxious while waiting and also feeling sick etc. This is the perfect time to go as my neighbors are away in isolation and I am feeling more depressed than ever during this COVID. I wish I bought a meter. But it is too late now. Can anyone help me figure out the best way to know when I should put the coal in my car and when I should go in the car?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: oneside, mpnf and highlyvolatile
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Do you have something to put those pans on, like bricks or over other pans full of water? Aluminum conducts heat really well - the hot coals may transmit too much heat and start something on fire. I'm sorry to give you something else to worry about, but I think you need to do some more research before you're ready.

Reactions: applegreenicecream, CatholicGuilt and oneside
O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
Its gonna get hot in there with that much charcoal giving off heat.

danilion

danilion

Nov 24, 2019
Its gonna get hot in there with that much charcoal giving off heat.
I think I will be okay with the heat. I plan on using freezer packs etc to keep it cold plus the car will be in the garage which is really cold. I will dress lightly. I dont want to be too hot and uncomfortable but I figure there is no way around this with this method. If I use too few coals then I risk it not creating enough CO.

Do you have something to put those pans on, like bricks or over other pans full of water? Aluminum conducts heat really well - the hot coals may transmit too much heat and start something on fire. I'm sorry to give you something else to worry about, but I think you need to do some more research before you're ready.

I dont have bricks or anything like that. I figure because they can go in the oven that they wouldnt burn through. But maybe they will. I might have to pick something up. I almost wonder if I should keep the coals in the chimneys instead of transferring them into pans. Then I can rest the chimneys in the pan and it might be less risk???

I wonder if I put the pans (they are actual baking pans that are metal - not the ones that are made of thick tinfoil- if I put them on top of aluminum foil? Would the coals actually burn through to the carpet in the car?

I am nervous. I am also nervous that I wont know the right time to go into the car after the coals have turned white. I want to make sure there is lots of CO. This is a complicated method if you want to make sure everything it right. Kinda makes me wonder if I should choose another way.
Tonight was supposed to be the night but now I am getting more unsure. I wish suicide was easier. I fear surviving after this and that would be the worst thing ever. My whole world would get even worse than it is now so I HAVE to succeed. I wish someone could help me.

Last edited:
D

DeepSleep

Student
Aug 8, 2018
Just dont think overly until you do a trial run. Put all your coals inside the car, wait outside, let them die out, ventilate the car, only then think what needs to be adjusted.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I almost wonder if I should keep the coals in the chimneys instead of transferring them into pans. Then I can rest the chimneys in the pan and it might be less risk???

The CO will be trapped in the chimney, the coals need to be more spread out so the CO can disburse.

You said you have ice packs. If it were me, I would place them under the pans like bricks and place the pans and packs on top of folded towels or even boards. You could take shelves out of a bookcase or cabinets.

Reactions: MartyByrde
S

SugarbushMtn

Student
Dec 15, 2019
Very toxic CO is, only takes a small % to be fatal.

Reactions: I’mDone
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Very toxic CO is, only takes a small % to be fatal.

When you say it like Yoda, I have zero doubt that what you say is true. I don't even stop to think about it. :pfff:

Reactions: Anxietykillsme, applegreenicecream, MartyByrde and 1 other person
CatholicGuilt

CatholicGuilt

Mar 29, 2020
I think I will be okay with the heat. I plan on using freezer packs etc to keep it cold plus the car will be in the garage which is really cold. I will dress lightly. I dont want to be too hot and uncomfortable but I figure there is no way around this with this method. If I use too few coals then I risk it not creating enough CO.

I dont have bricks or anything like that. I figure because they can go in the oven that they wouldnt burn through. But maybe they will. I might have to pick something up. I almost wonder if I should keep the coals in the chimneys instead of transferring them into pans. Then I can rest the chimneys in the pan and it might be less risk???

I wonder if I put the pans (they are actual baking pans that are metal - not the ones that are made of thick tinfoil- if I put them on top of aluminum foil? Would the coals actually burn through to the carpet in the car?

I am nervous. I am also nervous that I wont know the right time to go into the car after the coals have turned white. I want to make sure there is lots of CO. This is a complicated method if you want to make sure everything it right. Kinda makes me wonder if I should choose another way.
Tonight was supposed to be the night but now I am getting more unsure. I wish suicide was easier. I fear surviving after this and that would be the worst thing ever. My whole world would get even worse than it is now so I HAVE to succeed. I wish someone could help me.
You sound very anxious and uncertain, which makes me think you're not really ready. That's okay. I get your fear about surviving and being permanently impaired. That's a major worry of mine as well. Maybe just take some time to think if this method is absolutely what you want?

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
danilion

danilion

Nov 24, 2019
You sound very anxious and uncertain, which makes me think you're not really ready. That's okay. I get your fear about surviving and being permanently impaired. That's a major worry of mine as well. Maybe just take some time to think if this method is absolutely what you want?

I am anxious. Not about dying but like you said, I am anxious that it won't work and I will be damaged by it. The worst case scenario would be bedridden for life and not being able to choose to die. I want everything to be perfect when I do this but there are so many variables

CatholicGuilt

CatholicGuilt

Mar 29, 2020
I am anxious. Not about dying but like you said, I am anxious that it won't work and I will be damaged by it. The worst case scenario would be bedridden for life and not being able to choose to die. I want everything to be perfect when I do this but there are so many variables
Then, I would definitely wait until you're sure you've got everything worked out perfectly. May I pray for you?

departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
While I'm sorry life has brought you to this point, I do hope you find the peace that you're seeking.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Then, I would definitely wait until you're sure you've got everything worked out perfectly.

This. Or at least as perfectly as you can. I'd suggest that you not let the date you chose dictate this. Let your comfort with the method have more of a say.

Reactions: CatholicGuilt
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
This still doesn't sound fully thought out. Please make a more complete plan and give yourself another day or two.

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
When you say it like Yoda, I have zero doubt that what you say is true. I don't even stop to think about it. :pfff:

I'm now worried a dark force is controlling my presence here at SS. Searching for clues

O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
Perhaps invest in a CO meter and do a test of whether it will work with your set up. There is a member who did this not long ago to see how long after he openedthe car door to see if the levels would be deadly enough. Maybe do a search and see if you can locate that post.

applegreenicecream

applegreenicecream

We're not in wonderland anymore, Alice.
Mar 22, 2020
Just dont think overly until you do a trial run. Put all your coals inside the car, wait outside, let them die out, ventilate the car, only then think what needs to be adjusted.
How can this be trial ran though? Surely the OP isn't going to know how successful this is until actually in the car dying. They don't have a CO gauge to measure levels as a test, so it seems a bit pointless to fill the car up with charcoal and fumes, not measure the levels and then ventilate the car.
It's a bit like mixing up a dose of SN then just looking at it. As a dummy run it wouldn't achieve much.

Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
IF you have garage why yo need all this setup?
you can try light it not in the car plus turn on the engine thats will be ok for you.
if i had this i think its will work i dont know about catalic converter and all that but i tried co from exshost once and its like sleeping immidielty other time i tried the chorcoal in car was very bad and had almost lost of memoery etc.
all you need to check that you feel sleepy and not headache.

Last edited: