A

ASwissGuy99

Just a lonely wanderer, wandering aimlessly
Mar 16, 2023
I noticed that many people don't actually have as much empathy as the, claim to have.

Especially not with foreigners, and refugees.

There are people who want to massacre refugees unironically and foreigners, because in their mind, those aren't human.

Generally most people have very selective empathy.

I prefer honest people who don't pretend to be nice people If they aren't.

• Hugs
Reactions: antihuman. and CTB Dream
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
do i lack empathy for wanting to destroy all life on this godforsaken earth to put an end to this hellhole once and for all

If a person wishes to end all human suffering by destroying the entire world, would you agree with that person? yes of course. "the heroes" who want to prolong the "end of the world" are the evil ones. just because their lives are good and they don't want to end it doesn't mean billions of others want the same thing who have endless miserable lives and want to end it

Reactions: yive
A

ASwissGuy99

Just a lonely wanderer, wandering aimlessly
Mar 16, 2023
do i lack empathy for wanting to destroy all life on this godforsaken earth to put an end to this hellhole once and for all

If a person wishes to end all human suffering by destroying the entire world, would you agree with that person? yes of course. "the heroes" who want to prolong the "end of the world" are the evil ones. just because their lives are good and they don't want to end it doesn't mean billions of others want the same thing who have endless miserable lives and want to end it

Calm down Hitler

• Yay!
Reactions: YmirWarinhari and Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People can be very hypocritical after all and it's just the way that things are. I guess the best thing is to not be too trusting of other people in this cruel world, where the majority of people are so incredibly self centred and only care about what directly affects themselves.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
SunnysSunset

SunnysSunset

it is what it is
Feb 5, 2023
I think I'm burnt out. I used to be very empathetic but I can't get myself to care anymore, and I hate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream