A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Chronic pain, anxiety, depression, muscle spasms that wrap over my chest and literally constrict my lungs keeping me from breathing well when I have a panic attack. These are some of the things I have to deal with. I was managing them but with the bullshit opioid crisis they're harping on now that the drug war has become unpopular getting prescriptions for these conditions is getting harder and harder. I have a clean record, I'm a perfect citizen and patient that has never had an abuse problem. If anything I undermedicate. If I'm having trouble it breaks my heart to think how it is for others.

I don't know what they want from me. I'm tired of fighting the system. I'm tired of fighting this life. I'm tired of fighting FOR my life. I just can't take anymore. No one in this pain should be expected to. Another reason simple, effective, and quick methods should be available to every adult. I don't have the strength to keeping doing this. The end begins now.

I hope the assholes responsible for anti-patients rights laws realise someday they have blood on their hands.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: DFFP, GoneGoneGone, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
I've read about this becoming a big problem, some people have had their opiates suddenly stopped and have withdrawal on top of the issue causing them to need this level of pain relief in the first place.
Sorry you are suffering, are the medics offering any alternatives?