• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
damn, he was probably aiming into the wrong direction or something.
To be honest, the shotgun method is probably the dumbest method in my opinion.
I mean, the recoil on a shotgun is just really bad.
For example a handgun like a Glock 42 or M&P Shield is definetly easier to handle than a 12g shotgun or one of those 50 cal S&W Revolvers

Reactions: sadgirl9999, Trannydiary and EOL4ME
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I feel bad for him ... that agony and helplessness ... but I don't understand how they target the lower half of the head

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, lobster salad, Trannydiary and 2 others
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I feel bad for him ... that agony and helplessness ... but I don't understand how they target the lower half of the head
People watch movies and in some movies, when people shoot someone from the lower half of the head, the entire head explodes. This is actually false and a total Hollywood BS

• Wow
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Trannydiary, LifeQuitter2018 and 7 others
Blondi

Blondi

Iš Lietuvos
Feb 2, 2021
That's what happens when euthanasia is illegal ;-;

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, http-410, Boochky and 24 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
That's what happens when euthanasia is illegal ;-;
That was the first thing I thought about. I believe euthanasia should be legal to everyone but if not then at least made it legal to ppl like him who survived a gore attempt. He is now blind and with other difficulties but they say he is now fixed? Poor man.

Last edited:
Reactions: voyager, finalexit, 0utsider and 7 others
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
I plan on using a 12 gauge but it looks like he just shot himself in the face? I plan on eating it right to the roof of my mouth angled up slightly so that it blow my brains out versus my face. Handguns are super hard to get right now.

Reactions: voyager, Good4Nothing, Trannydiary and 2 others
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
He shot under his chin.

Edit: Terrible for this guy. But also proves the importance of research when choosing a method. If the barrel was in his mouth, it would just be another suicide by gun story. Hell, even if he held the barrel dead-center on his sternum, he would have died using buck or a slug:

Last edited:
Reactions: voyager, 0utsider, Trannydiary and 4 others
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Poor man... I can't imagine his pain :'( must be a 10000/10. This type of stories are what keep me from ctb.... assisted suicide must be a right for everyone!

Reactions: voyager, finalexit, readyforsleep and 11 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I guess not even guns guarantee a 100% death,
I'm really sorry for that man. I would be extremely angry and depressed! (more than now!)

Reactions: finalexit, Good4Nothing, Trannydiary and 4 others
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Man, that's horrible.
I'm no doctor but how can he survived in a state like that ? What about the blood loss ?

Reactions: Meditation guide, Trannydiary and death137
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
That's some horror film stuff there. Talk about a living nightmare.

Reactions: finalexit, Good4Nothing, Trannydiary and 2 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
So much suffering here. The dude just wanted out but instead life gave him more agony. Awful

• Aww..
Reactions: voyager, finalexit, Robyn and 6 others
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
So much suffering here. The dude just wanted out but instead life gave him more agony. Awful
I don't feel that bad for the guy. Like I said earlier, had he done even a little research, instead of being impulsive, he would be dead.

• Hmph!
Reactions: finalexit, stupid little girl and NothingElseMatters
magick'sgone

magick'sgone

And so on it goes....
May 16, 2019
I don't feel that bad for the guy. Like I said earlier, had he done even a little research, instead of being impulsive, he would be dead.
You dont feel that bad for a guy with his face hanging off his skull?

Reactions: fatiguecentral, finalexit, Thrash and 7 others
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
He was in pain. He tried to kill himself. He failed and is now in an even worse state.

I think it's a bit harsh to say he deserves it because he didn't "research" enough.

Poor bloke.

Reactions: fatiguecentral, finalexit, Good4Nothing and 6 others
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@Endeavour & @magick'sgone sorry, I'm a cold-hearted mf. Not going to feel sorry for a guy making the most important decision of his life, and not doing research. You know what doesn't take research - jumping off a tall building or bridge. He should have done that if it was too much work to figure out how NOT TO BLOW YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF.

• Hmph!
Reactions: finalexit and stupid little girl
magick'sgone

magick'sgone

And so on it goes....
May 16, 2019
In his ignorance he probably assumed a shotgun would blow his head clean off his shoulders. It didn't and he ended up in a nightmarish situation. Sure, it was his "fault", but that doesn't have much impact on whether or not I feel bad for him. I guess we are all different.

Reactions: voyager, finalexit, stupid little girl and 6 others
B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
That's so sad...the comments are even sadder.

Reactions: http-410, finalexit, LifeQuitter2018 and 2 others
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

-
Mar 30, 2020
I hate how they try to fix him... he would like to die in the first place goddam, and now I'm pretty sure he wants it more than ever. Put him out of his misery ffs.

Reactions: fatiguecentral, voyager, popcorn and 8 others
R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
This is my worst nightmare... I was once planning to blow my head off with a shotgun, but I saw too many stories like this one..

Reactions: finalexit, sadgirl9999, death137 and 1 other person
T

Tiredofhurting

Feb 26, 2021
You have to make sure you get slugs. I never hear anyone talk about the kind of rounds to use.

Reactions: death137, Trannydiary and Lost10
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Fucking hell. I feel bad for him. I know what its like to have racing suicidal thoughts and wanting to ctb as soon as possible regardless of the chance of fucking up. I'm glad I never went through with some methods I had in mind when I was younger.

Reactions: voyager, death137 and Trannydiary
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Thinking about it, even if he aimed under his chin, had he just angled the gun back about 45° toward his neck, I bet he would have died.

E

EOL4ME

Feb 24, 2021
Have to brace the gun's butt below so it does not pull away and use 0 or 00 shot. Shotgun recoil often moves the barrel away from the intended target. Every method takes research and at least some planning. Poor dude ..... it had to SUCK for him that day. I'd be reaching for the gun to take another shot if it were me. This is why I chose DeBreather .... no not the one being sold online, but one I'm building and it's so easy.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Anyone who prattles on about recoil has obviously never shot a gun. The reason people fail at shotgun attempts in order of importance are bad shot placement, flinching, and bad Ammo selection.

this site in general gives shitty gun advice with plenty of posters parroting the "recoil" nonsense. If recoil impacted the point of aim, it would be impossible to hit anything. If the practical reality doesnt convince you, then watch any gun being fired in super slow motion. Recoil doesn't move the gun until the projectiles have left the barrel.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: GasMonkey, voyager, nasblue and 10 others
E

EOL4ME

Feb 24, 2021
Anyone who prattles on about recoil has obviously never shot a gun. The reason people fail at shotgun attempts in order of importance are bad shot placement, flinching, and bad Ammo selection.

this site in general gives shitty gun advice with plenty of posters parroting the "recoil" nonsense. If recoil impacted the point of aim, it would be impossible to hit anything. If the practical reality doesnt convince you, then watch any gun being fired in super slow motion. Recoil doesn't move the gun until the projectiles have left the barrel.
You may be right ..... I am so sorry ... please forgive my ignorance. Thank you for letting me know I prattle ...... I bow to your superior intellect and especially to your attitude ...... thank you, may I have another sir? Hopefully these words help fill your tank even more than just the pure joy of being superiorly abrasive. I will not bore you with my years of EMT experience regarding attempted shotgun suicides. I noticed you highlighted what you disliked - versus mentioning with the same emphasis - the things you agree to in the post. Does it feel gratifying to stomp on people?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Good4Nothing