• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

buoy

buoy

Kill off the old me before I decide to kill myself
Nov 8, 2023
Venin was super nice. Only person on this site I met that was really doing the leg work in trying to build a community of recovery through our pain. He was there and included me in a group during a crisis moment of mine, I left the discord upset about being called pro lifer by a rando because I invest in others when I can't in myself, then he's gone. I wasn't there for his crisis moment, and I know I probably wouldn't have changed anything but I would have at least like to have talked on the phone or something. I'm not doing well right now, and selfishly, it just sucks to see that he's not around to be that light who can talk about whatever dark you harbor. I didn't really fully open up with him, and I don't with many people. I regret that. Maybe that's selfish too but I bet we would have had a great conversation.

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

Student
Mar 4, 2024
Our last chat was on the day he tried to jump for the 4th time...haven't heard from him since
Yes, same. But, I observed activity on his discord after that time, which leads me to think this. Sometime after that event I noticed a name change in his discord account - from Venin to another name. We previously chatted when I was helping with admin on his discord, but he left the server before that event. Since we weren't on a server anymore I couldn't send a dm, so I sent a friend request to reach out and offer a link to the discord. After that the name switched back to Venin. Shortly after that the account was deleted. This leads me to think he didn't ctb.

Whatever the case, I wish him well and remember him fondly.