• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
A man fell to his death from a hot-air balloon Monday as it passed over suburban Melbourne, Australia´s second-largest city.

The hot-air balloon took off from Melbourne´s northern suburbs early in the morning and was in the air for about 30 minutes before the man fell from the basket.

His body was found in a residential area that Victoria state police closed off to traffic. The balloon landed safely many miles from where the man´s body was found.

Police said it will prepare a report for the coroner and the death is not being treated as suspicious. Police are also speaking with the balloon´s pilot, other occupants and witnesses.

CBS NEWS: Man falls to his death from hot-air balloon in Australia

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
My son died from jumping from a hot air balloon after browsing this forum, we need to ban this forum AND all hot air balloons. #fixthe26
Next we can ban oceans, lakes and rivers. 😁

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
That's not far enough. Ban rope. Ban belts, extension cords and bedsheets. Ban anything that you could tie a noose from. Ban razor blades. Ban razors.
We missed the big one.... Firearms 😱 They will never be banned in the US. 😉

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Those who choose the jumping method really are so courageous to me, at least now that individual is free from all future suffering, rest in peace.

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Those who choose the jumping method really are so courageous to me, at least now that individual is free from all future suffering, rest in peace.
Absolutely.
That is one method, i would not be able to go through.
Man..You would have to have balls of steel.

I know there are some people, that just don't care at some point. But still.. I could not do it At least not sober.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
My son died from jumping from a hot air balloon after browsing this forum, we need to ban this forum AND all hot air balloons. #fixthe26
You are only here to complain. It is your fault that your son died - he must die because he was born. The only problem on the Earth is that there are humans. Humanity is like cancer, destroying our planet with pollution and overpopulation.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
You are only here to complain. It is your fault that your son died - he must die because he was born. The only problem on the Earth is that there are humans. Humanity is like cancer, destroying our planet with pollution and overpopulation.
...you do realise I was parodying the pro-lifers, right?
Considering I am eighteen years old and have never had sex (as far as I know), as far as I am aware I have no son.
I have eight hundred posts here, I'm hardly pro-life.