• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hegesias

Apr 4, 2019
But if you order something like N and somehow survive, would they arrest you for ordering that stuff?
If you are in Indonesia, they may kill you. Which is pretty funny if you think about.
Talking serious. I think if you consume all your N, there is no problem. At least in my country if they didnt find the drug itself, but they know you used (and bought it) there is no problem.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: pinkblanket55, EddieAllenPoe and Cookiedough8956
Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
If you are in Indonesia, they may kill you. Which is pretty funny if you think about.
thats a win-win condition, ill take it
brb ordering tickets to Indonesia

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Camille Lejeune, EddieAllenPoe and FauxEmotions
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
Even if you attempt to suicide but fail, they will not arrest anyone. In some places they may compulsory hospitalize you in a mental institution.
well, going to a psych ward is some kind of arrest
Talking serious. I think if you consume all your N, there is no problem. At least in my country if they didnt find the drug itself, but they know you used (and bought it) there is no problem.
In my country, buying and using drugs is legal.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Wow, that is really sad to read. I can't believe that most of the world is still behind when it comes to death with dignity. I agree with @FauxEmotions that the system just wants to punish people and add another number to the prison-industrial and medical-industrial complex. It may sound like a conspiracy to the lay people (people in everyday life) outside of this community, but that's what's been happening in the late 20th century and even into present day. Tis is indeed a sad state of affairs, especially given how much advancements are made in society, yet when it comes to compassion and death, it is still far, far behind.

Reactions: Marawa, FauxEmotions and Roberto
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
She tried to ctb 20 years ago. But his husband saved her. He convinced her that she had quality of life to enjoy life.

Emptiness

Emptiness

Mar 26, 2019
It is horrible to see how an act of love, compassion and mercy like this one is pursued by law. This is what happens when obsolete moral principles, based in unfounded religious dogmas, as well as the paternalism from the governments, are still strongly rooted in the Criminal Code. Pure sadism disguised as virtue and righteousness.

Reactions: tiredandhuddledmass and Roberto
Jenna

Jenna

Experienced
Nov 21, 2018
The sad thing: suicide is legal, but helping someone to suicide is not.
Actually where I live it's against the law. Not sure how they get you in trouble when you are gone. This just makes me sick. People can legally abort babies well into a pregnancy but I have no say.

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Humanity is hopeless. Even in the case of legalization of euthanasia in the future, this will be done simply as a way to get rid of people. Humans are not intelligent beings.

Reactions: suffering
H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
Was she not able to order and use it herself ?

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
She was 62 years old, suffering from multiple sclerosis since she was 32. She asked him every time to die. She couldn't even eat, she'd suffer from everything. He ordered barbiturates, N I suppose, and finally helped her to get rid of this shitty life and be free. They even recored a video about her will to die and signed some papers.

He is arrested now accused of homicide and facing from six to ten years of jailtime.

Holy shit what a sad world we live in, I'm typing this in tears. I have no words.
Don't cry. Shit man save that emotional labor for stuff that really matters in life. There is an infinite amount of evil in the world, and an infinite amount of good in the world. You choose what you want to focus on.

C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
We can humanely put down a dog but a human has to suffer

• Aww..
Reactions: FauxEmotions
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
She was 62 years old, suffering from multiple sclerosis since she was 32. She asked him every time to die. She couldn't even eat, she'd suffer from everything. He ordered barbiturates, N I suppose, and finally helped her to get rid of this shitty life and be free. They even recored a video about her will to die and signed some papers.

He is arrested now accused of homicide and facing from six to ten years of jailtime.

Holy shit what a sad world we live in, I'm typing this in tears. I have no words.
Absolutely disgraceful. I hope the charges are dropped.