august4you

august4you

planning to ctb asap
Nov 22, 2023
How feasible is it to just make your own sn? Also not chemist if that helps. I just rlly want the pain to end and this pathetic life to be over

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me šŸ’™
Nov 1, 2023
I have a friend that is a chemistry major and according to them it's easy to synthesize nitrate to nitrite. BUT they're a chemistry major. I have no idea how possible it is for the average person.

"Industrial production of sodium nitrite follows one of two processes, the reduction of nitrate salts, or the oxidation of lower nitrogen oxides. One method uses molten sodium nitrate as the salt, and lead which is oxidized, while a more modern method uses scrap iron filings to reduce the nitrate."

Reactions: august4you
august4you

august4you

planning to ctb asap
Nov 22, 2023
I have a friend that is a chemistry major and according to them it's easy to synthesize nitrate to nitrite. BUT they're a chemistry major. I have no idea how possible it is for the average person.

"Industrial production of sodium nitrite follows one of two processes, the reduction of nitrate salts, or the oxidation of lower nitrogen oxides. One method uses molten sodium nitrate as the salt, and lead which is oxidized, while a more modern method uses scrap iron filings to reduce the nitrate."
Yeah I'm gonna have to study šŸ˜­ that or I find another alternative

• Yay!
Reactions: penguinl0v3s