Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
How can I make sure that all data history on both my phone and computer are erased forever before I catch the number 4 ?

Any suggestions will be great

Nexey

Nexey

Student
Feb 18, 2021
I think doing a system restore is usually enough. It is true that your past data is theoretically still floating around at that point but it'd be incredibly difficult to restore. I doubt anyone would go through the trouble of such a thing.

Oh, and change your passwords.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
On your phone there should be an option in Settings to clear your history and website data and on your computer the option will be for the browser used. It's straightforward. My PMs are open to you btw if you want to talk about anything bothering you altho you seem fairly set on your goal

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
On your phone there should be an option in Settings to clear your history and website data and on your computer the option will be for the browser used. It's straightforward. My PMs are open to you btw if you want to talk about anything bothering you altho you seem fairly set on your goal

Thank you for the offer , but I think I will be okay for now

I have made my decision , but still need to do a bit more research

Thank you

Reactions: omoidarui
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
The exact procedure depends on the OS and device, you'll find countless tutorials on youtube if you search for "$YOUR_OS + reset".

Anyway, I would throw away the sim card too.

almamuerta

almamuerta

That's me in the corner
Nov 22, 2020
Complete system restore of PC is quite easy and like others said, phones have system research features.

London2021

London2021

Jan 30, 2021
Have been really worried about this as some things so private want them to die with me . Think going to literally destroy and chuck what I have and keep components separate when do so. Am aware possible police do their stuff to trace but unlikely for an individual and not needed if leave hard copy written details of my ID. Also same for anyone I know who may want access to passwords - would consider setting up new accounts for anything digital ok for them to have. Music / online or downloaded video can be set up separate device used just for that nothing else so can listen/ watch during last moments. Have given myself 2 months to get rid of what I font want left.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think doing a system restore is usually enough. It is true that your past data is theoretically still floating around at that point but it'd be incredibly difficult to restore. I doubt anyone would go through the trouble of such a thing.

Oh, and change your passwords.

This is exactly what I did when I tried to ctb last year.
Still, it was really annoying failing and having to get all the info back lol.

Reactions: FailureGirl