• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bodydysmorphia34

-
Oct 31, 2023
Some nations have advanced tremendously in terms of human rights, even allowing assisted suicide. If I am not mistaken, there is technically the possibility to get assisted suicide for mental reasons in the Netherlands and Belgium.

In France, the government wants to make abortion a human right. Why can't suicide be one then? Obviously it would be hard for doctors but the longer the laws are in vigour, the more they will be accepted eventually and all that doctors have to do is to provide you with SN or N and give you some instructions so the patient can take their life on their own.

With this, brutal methods wouldn't be necessary anymore and the suicide process would be safer and the acceptance higher for relatives and friends because they can mentally prepare.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lycan, sserafim and Gonnerr
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so disgusting how it's not a human right despite the fact that we were so cruelly enslaved in this hellish existence in the first place, it's like we are being punished all because other people so harmfully decided to procreate.

The right to find permanent peace from all suffering should be the most basic human right. It would be so relieving to have access to Nembutal but sadly selfish and delusional humans who lack any compassion just want to force us to suffer, it proves that existence is hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lycan, Here2daygone2morrow and sserafim
SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
Even if it stays illegal it will not be a huge problem. Things like heroin will always be available, the black market is unstoppable.

People like to pretend that someone is in control and laws shape society but the law is just a small group of mouse catchers in a field 100000x their size.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
it is a human right. pro life sickos just want it to be as messy as possible.

Reactions: ThisUnrest and sserafim
WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
In belgium it is only allowed if you have a physical disease, not the psychic ones unfortunately..

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I just think that if they're going to take away the right commit suicide, all dying in general should be made illegal.

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I just think that if they're going to take away the right commit suicide, all dying in general should be made illegal.
Imagine someone attempts to murder you and YOU go to prison 😂

• Yay!
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
In belgium it is only allowed if you have a physical disease, not the psychic ones unfortunately...
Wrong. Euthanasia because of unbearable mental suffering (ondraaglijk psychisch lijden) is an option in Belgium (and the Netherlands if I'm not mistaken).