• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
I feel fucking filthy to the point the only way I'll feel better is puking my guts out, the only issue is I don't vomit easily at all. I have an awful gag reflex but no matter how far I stick my fingers down my throat nothing comes out. I even managed to touch the dangly thing at the back of the throat a few times and still nothing. I just want it all out of me. Any ideas?

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Drink salt? There are emetics available such as Ipecac, if you can get them

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
They do. It's even OTC in my country.
im curious where, but you dont need to tell me.

im mostly curious how
"the last two companies to continue manufacturing ipecac syrup, both stopped production in 2010"
wiki

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
im curious where, but you dont need to tell me.

im mostly curious how
"the last two companies to continue manufacturing ipecac syrup, both stopped production in 2010"
wiki
India lol. SN is very cheap here too.
How would drinking salt help, I'm curious?
Concentrated salt solution causes dehydration in intestine due to exosmosis. Exosmosis leads to uncomfortable stretching, reverse movement of food takes place and leads to vomiting.

Edit: I assume you were asking on how to induce vomiting yeah?

Reactions: lifewasawillowtv
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
I feel fucking filthy to the point the only way I'll feel better is puking my guts out, the only issue is I don't vomit easily at all. I have an awful gag reflex but no matter how far I stick my fingers down my throat nothing comes out.
Vomiting can be difficult to induce if you don't have enough liquid in the stomach. Drinking 1 - 2 L of water can help.

Reactions: Doemu
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I recall a day in my life when I felt sick bc I ate sth wrong that made me feel nauseous but I could not vomit - actually I hate vomiting / puking. A friend got me sth from the pharmacy, dissolved it in water, without telling me, giving me that solution (which tasted quite good!) to drink .... Only a few seconds later I ran to the bathroom ...

so yeah ... get yourself such OTC meds that make you vomit if this is ur urge.