• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
Hello to everyone whos still alive and reads this,

Now before ill start talking I wasnt sure if this would go to "offtopic" threads or here, but I chose the "Suicide" section since it talks about my depression/mental illness and suicide thoughts so anyways ill jump right in...

So my mental health problems started to occur 4 years ago, around 2 years this is when my illness has really started to go to hell and it only happens to be worse as time passes, I wanted to somehow express myself and vent all my thoughts and feelings so I decided to do it through music, I invested in some equipment and I started writing down lyrics (I started around a year ago).
I was mostly influenced by lil peep and all this emo type rap which started to boom around 2 years ago and it still popping to this day, but as time passed I found few artists I even liked more and was REALLY attached to them and by mean attached I mean listening to the same song over and over dozens of times every single day for more than a year till now...

Now one of the reason why I am writing this is because I decided to include Sanctioned Suicide in one of my songs and I hope the admins dont really care (I dont think I violate any copyright haha), also if someone who goes/going through tough times and has few nice phrases in his mind or maybe even who writes poems/songs in his free time is welcome to write me down some of his work to give me some thought and ideas.

Im suffering from a severe depression and daily suicide thoughts, music is one of the reasons why Im still kind of alive cause I still wanna realese a lot of my songs and express myself to everyone.
So yeah again, if anyone has any suggestions or some nice sentences or even if you wanna tell me something like even how you feel and stuff like this feel free, maybe it will give more inspirations or ideas and I promise ill make my best to reach everyone.

Now after some time and experience gathering I have dozens of projects which almost all them express quite accurately How I feel day to day and I still continue writing new stuff and working on them (untill ill die lol) , I dont wanna reavel my identity yet cause I only started to realese my work but maybe one day I will :)

I hope ill be able to realese as much songs as Im able before ill suicide ☆