• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

illest

Jul 11, 2018
Hello all,
I'm a new user but I've been visiting this site for about a year. Made an account just to propose an idea I had. A possible arrangement could be made between two suicidal people to make one of their deaths look natural. Using nitrogen as a suicide method is painless and undetectable in autopsies, but the presence of a tank and mask would be an obvious giveaway. The solution would be to simply have a partner remove the equipment postmortem and then CTB elsewhere, preferably far away. They could even use the same method if they take care to wipe the equipment down beforehand. Provided the two partners are not known to be connected in any way and live/die far enough away from each other, the first death will be ruled as natural causes. The reason you want the remover to CTB is to avoid potential serious legal trouble on a living ally.

You may ask what's in it for the remover, and to that I answer that they can be provided comfort in seeing someone go through with it, and honestly if you're going to be killing yourself anyway the way I see it you might as well do one last good deed for someone. I think this would be a fantastic opportunity for those looking for a painless way to exit that will lessen guilt for family/friends.