• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sewerslide

Apr 26, 2019
Hi, I'm new here
I have people that would be distraught at the sight of my suicide, knowing they could've prevented it and think it's their fault for not helping me. I want my suicide to look like an accident so it seems like my death was out of their control so they don't feel guilt and lessens the emotional impact, any methods I could use?

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: Loner, Alan mathers and Sick Boy
O

outhor

bus catcher
Mar 13, 2019
i also would love that, but it seens so hard to obtain.

Reactions: Loner
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
One of the holy grails of suicide, judging by the number of posts seeking advice how to manage it.

I've only read one idea that has sounded like it might be believable, which was by an experienced scuba diver intending to stage a scuba diving "accident." All the rest have had plausibility holes too big to ignore.

Reactions: AmayB
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
This is a very weak idea, but perhaps better than nothing:
If using SN, ensure that the container is discarded off-site.
Ensure that you have a few OTC products that contain Benzocaine (topical anesthetic) around.
Example: In my country, toothache drops and throat lozenges contain benzocaine.
Benzocaine has a rare side effect of causing Methemoglobinemia. This is the same syndrome that develops with SN toxicity.
In the "book I am writing" , the protagonist is going to complain about a toothache in the hours leading up to ctb.
The OTC toothache drops and some throat lozenges will be on the counter.
This is somewhat tenuous, but in the chaos, EMS might not think SN. It's inexpensive, OTC, and worth a try for my "highly fictional character" .
Sometimes distressed family members gratefully grasp these weak "possible accident" scenarios in order to deal with the situation, and that becomes the narrative.
Just my thoughts.

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
It's a tough one & you're far from alone in wanting this. The toughest is combining accident-like with peaceful.

i posted this elsewhere:

"Suicides (never guarantees) that might appear as accidental:

- River, lake, surf-ocean, etc. drowning.
- Hiking (backcountry) mishaps (lost, freezing, drowning, falling down a mountain/off a cliff < taking selfies)
- extreme sports accidents (paragliding, BASE jumping, scuba, parachute, etc.)
- drunk driving off a cliff (full tank of gas)
- drunk/falling in front of metro/bus/truck (very cruel to driver)
- drunk falling off a bridge/building/balcony"

Reactions: Loner and LegaliseIt!
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
The only one I can think of, and is rather unknown is alcohol and GHB. But according to a thread i saw today, it did not work for someone. Coroners do not test for GHB so only the alcohol will show up. But it is risky in the sense it may not work

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Car accident is all I can think of. Or drugs "misadventure" with cocaine and alcohol maybe.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Car accident is all I can think of. Or drugs "misadventure" with cocaine and alcohol maybe.

I think I'm going to run my car into a tree and then overdose and then burn all the evidence and throw it into the river, there is a place I know where many cars don't pass and I think this is the best viable solution.

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I think I'm going to run my car into a tree and then overdose and then burn all the evidence and throw it into the river, there is a place I know where many cars don't pass and I think this is the best viable solution.
What would you overdose on? Wont a toxicology report be able to debunk that it was an accident if it was an od that killed you?

J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
What would you overdose on? Wont a toxicology report be able to debunk that it was an accident if it was an od that killed you?

Not if you can fake injuries on your body to make it seem as if you died car crashing into a tree and lost control. I will injure myself and give myself car crashing wounds and then overdose quickly burn the bottles I used to overdose throw the bottles into the river and jump into the car dying slowly from my overdose with my self inflicted wounds in my damaged vehicle, they would find no need to perform that report if I can make it appear I died in the crash and not overdosing. Thoughts?

I am just now thinking my method through. As I have a year and a half to put everything in place, planning, etc.

Reactions: LonelyLight
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Not if you can fake injuries on your body to make it seem as if you died car crashing into a tree and lost control. I will injure myself and give myself car crashing wounds and then overdose quickly burn the bottles I used to overdose throw the bottles into the river and jump into the car dying slowly from my overdose with my self inflicted wounds in my damaged vehicle, they would find no need to perform that report if I can make it appear I died in the crash and not overdosing. Thoughts?

I am just now thinking my method through. As I have a year and a half to put everything in place, planning, etc.
Regardless, they will do a post mortem and toxicology report, to test for alcohol, drugs etc.
I would imagine if your wounds do not match up with the car it will be suspicious? For example if you slash your arm but none of the glass is broken in the car, do you know what I mean?
Sorry, I'm not trying to discredit your method, just talking it thru with you, I could be totally wrong in what I am saying, but it's just the way I think lol :hug:

J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Regardless, they will do a post mortem and toxicology report, to test for alcohol, drugs etc.
I would imagine if your wounds do not match up with the car it will be suspicious? For example if you slash your arm but none of the glass is broken in the car, do you know what I mean?
Sorry, I'm not trying to discredit your method, just talking it thru with you, I could be totally wrong in what I am saying, but it's just the way I think lol :hug:

UGH. I forgot about that aspect, as they will check for alcohol so you're correct. dammit this is a let down, I don't know what am I supposed to do? There has to be someway to die without them knowing it was by my own hands... maybe its best to overdose and die by the waves and allow the water to take me that way no body is found and there is no way of ever knowing. This is plan 2 because plan 1 is a total let down. I guess I am not thinking it through correctly, I just would like to die and it be unnoticed, guess this is difficult to achieve. Ughhhhh. I guess plan 2 it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyLight
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
UGH. I forgot about that aspect, as they will check for alcohol so you're correct. dammit this is a let down, I don't know what am I supposed to do? There has to be someway to die without them knowing it was by my own hands... maybe its best to overdose and die by the waves and allow the water to take me that way no body is found and there is no way of ever knowing. This is plan 2 because plan 1 is a total let down. I guess I am not thinking it through correctly, I just would like to die and it be unnoticed, guess this is difficult to achieve. Ughhhhh. I guess plan 2 it is.
Is there any particular reason you want it to seem accidental?
Personally, I would want my body to be found, I read a thread here of some persons family searching for them still but they actually ctb a month ago, obviously no body has been found. I dont think I personally could put my family thru that. But that's just my own take on it. I'd like to be laid to rest.
Also in terms of the sea, your body could still wash up somewhere.

J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Is there any particular reason you want it to seem accidental?
Personally, I would want my body to be found, I read a thread here of some persons family searching for them still but they actually ctb a month ago, obviously no body has been found. I dont think I personally could put my family thru that. But that's just my own take on it. I'd like to be laid to rest.
Also in terms of the sea, your body could still wash up somewhere.

I guess although I will no longer be here. My parents will have to deal with the after "stigma" of losing a child by their own hands. And my family would feel horrible everyone will feel like they should have done something more to reach out to me however it will be too late and many will feel guilty. I just don't want to put them through that when it can be made to seem as a natural death without anyone knowing at least they will have closure knowing there was nothing that could have been done by natural cause of death vs doing it at your own hands I guess that is my point of view however although horrible at this point they may just have to deal with the after "stigma" if there is no way I could make the incident seem as natural cause of death. This is frustrating to me.

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I guess although I will no longer be here. My parents will have to deal with the after "stigma" of losing a child by their own hands. And my family would feel horrible everyone will feel like they should have done something more to reach out to me however it will be too late and many will feel guilty. I just don't want to put them through that when it can be made to seem as a natural death without anyone knowing at least they will have closure knowing there was nothing that could have been done by natural cause of death vs doing it at your own hands I guess that is my point of view however although horrible at this point they may just have to deal with the after "stigma" if there is no way I could make the incident seem as natural cause of death. This is frustrating to me.
Totally understand. I hope someone will be able to offer a better solution than me. But unfortunately if it was that easy to make suicide look like a natural death, I reckon a lot more people would be doing it.

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
This is a very weak idea, but perhaps better than nothing:
If using SN, ensure that the container is discarded off-site.
Ensure that you have a few OTC products that contain Benzocaine (topical anesthetic) around.
Example: In my country, toothache drops and throat lozenges contain benzocaine.
Benzocaine has a rare side effect of causing Methemoglobinemia. This is the same syndrome that develops with SN toxicity.
In the "book I am writing" , the protagonist is going to complain about a toothache in the hours leading up to ctb.
The OTC toothache drops and some throat lozenges will be on the counter.
This is somewhat tenuous, but in the chaos, EMS might not think SN. It's inexpensive, OTC, and worth a try for my "highly fictional character" .
Sometimes distressed family members gratefully grasp these weak "possible accident" scenarios in order to deal with the situation, and that becomes the narrative.
Just my thoughts.
Wont they find out that you had drank SN after performing medical ? Even if they cant differentiate, it still could be suicide from benzococaine.