itssoooover

itssoooover

Aug 15, 2023
I really wanted to know of anyone has actually made genuine friends online? Everyone I know has had great luck with making friends online, but that never seems to be the case with me. I was friends with a pretty prevalent youtuber when I was like fourteen but it's been a longtime and we dont speak anymore. I just dont know how to go about asking people to be my friends, it's really weird

• Hugs
Reactions: Aesthetic guy, Passersby, ZedZeo and 2 others
Al Gul

Al Gul

Just one more drink...
Feb 21, 2023
I've had quite a few friends primarily online, due to living in small towns mostly.

You don't have to ask "can we be friends" or some such, it's not entirely different from IRL. You talk to people and hang out with them, and eventually both feel like they're friends.

Reactions: Stormy Raine, fwompie, F&Inside and 1 other person
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello. Yes, I am still friends with them after many years. We meet in a Game years ago.
It has to happen naturally, you start a conversation and time will tell. Good luck.

Reactions: itssoooover and fwompie
ZedZeo

ZedZeo

I have no mouth, and I must scream
Sep 10, 2023
I would also like to know. I've lost all my friends over the last couple years and would like to know how to make a friend online

• Hugs
Reactions: nerve
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
yes i met my current best friend online.
t couple years and would like to know how to make a friend online
i think the main issue is time zones and consistcy when you dont see eachother irl it can be easy to drift apart so its important to talk and find shared inrestets.

Reactions: ZedZeo
ZedZeo

ZedZeo

Sep 10, 2023
yes i met my current best friend online.

i think the main issue is time zones and consistcy when you dont see eachother irl it can be easy to drift apart so its important to talk and find shared inrestets.
I stay up pretty late so time zone isn't usually an issue. But I'm not sure where else to look or how to act. What app would you use?

I've tried friend making sites and apps but I usually get ghosted. Maybe I'm just boring.

But I'm boring because people thought it was weird or annoying when I used to be happy and talk a lot. So now I'm cold and try to keep my messages small and simple haha

• Hugs
Reactions: Chemical Animal and tiger b
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
I stay up pretty late so time zone isn't usually an issue. But I'm not sure where else to look or how to act. What app would you use?

I've tried friend making sites and apps but I usually get ghosted. Maybe I'm just boring.

But I'm boring because people thought it was weird or annoying when I used to be happy and talk a lot. So now I'm cold and try to keep my messages small and simple haha
as im not a discord user i most often use google chats but most people use discord which i think is a great option as more people have it. if youd like id be happy to chat with you on google chats, i undertsand what its like to be called annoying for being happy and talking a lot. you are free to say no <3

ZedZeo

ZedZeo

Sep 10, 2023
as im not a discord user i most often use google chats but most people use discord which i think is a great option as more people have it. if youd like id be happy to chat with you on google chats, i undertsand what its like to be called annoying for being happy and talking a lot. you are free to say no <3
A friend would be nice. Sorry for the wait, a bit anxious. How do I add you on google chats?

K

kusogoth

Sep 24, 2023
It's easy for me to make friends, the problem is keeping them. We either get tired of each other or they simply aren't putting any effort. I join spaces for fans of a game I like to make friends. Some friendships are just born naturally, and it kind of saddens that I can't control how close we will be.

Friend crushes are a thing. You definitely want to be friends with that person, but maybe you're too scared to pursue. lol

S

SafferGuy

Oct 27, 2023
I really wanted to know of anyone has actually made genuine friends online? Everyone I know has had great luck with making friends online, but that never seems to be the case with me. I was friends with a pretty prevalent youtuber when I was like fourteen but it's been a longtime and we dont speak anymore. I just dont know how to go about asking people to be my friends, it's really weird

I have made many friends online, some really good ones too, that I know would help me out if I was in a bind (but I won't ask)... I've made better friends online than in real life.

Reactions: tiger b
Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
i haven't made any friend recently. but i found most of my friends online. 2 of them became my best friends and im grateful for that. the first one was a guy that i found him on an online game. and the other one was a girl that asked me to fix her computer remotely in a group chat.

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I have made many friends online, some really good ones too, that I know would help me out if I was in a bind (but I won't ask)... I've made better friends online than in real life.
I am happy about you

• Hugs
Reactions: SafferGuy
qonav

qonav

carry me away in melting tenderness.
Nov 1, 2023
I met the best friends and kindest people in my life online through sharing the same hobby and being in random discord servers, we spoke everyday and did about everything. One of them even paid for things for me a lot to make me happy (a girl) and I traveled across the world to meet, those months were probably the best time of my life besides when I was with my ex many years ago.
I was very proactive in the beginning because I loved to meet people so I just messaged people with similar hobbies and asked to call with them and the conversations would just keep going and going. I'd say just be very proactive and have fun with them.