FloraKilter

FloraKilter

Oct 24, 2019
I'm going the opiate route. I live in a big city with a raging fentanyl problem. Trivially easy to get fentanyl here. I'm opiate naive and I plan to shoot up. I've already practiced accessing my veins so that will be easy. I'm thinking about donating a pint of whole blood beforehand to reduce my blood volume and hopefully make the drugs more effective. I'll probably try bleeding myself a bit afterwards to get properly anemic beforehand as well. At least I can leave a gift for someone who wants to live before I go.

donehere24

donehere24

Oct 24, 2023
I always thought about donating a kidney before I ctb, but donating blood sounds like a good idea too.

uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
I'm going the opiate route. I live in a big city with a raging fentanyl problem. Trivially easy to get fentanyl here. I'm opiate naive and I plan to shoot up. I've already practiced accessing my veins so that will be easy. I'm thinking about donating a pint of whole blood beforehand to reduce my blood volume and hopefully make the drugs more effective. I'll probably try bleeding myself a bit afterwards to get properly anemic beforehand as well. At least I can leave a gift for someone who wants to live before I go.
mmm… are you in seattle, by chance?