• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cogmachine

cogmachine

hurk urk blergh
Feb 22, 2023
what are some common household materials that can act as one? i'm getting desperate here, i'm 43kgs if that makes a difference.

• Hugs
Reactions: ShanaRei, dyn00ss and scarecrowbubu
scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

medicine for numbness is love #BOOFSN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 25, 2023
Generally anything that can be looped and tied. To make an example even a t shirt could work. Hope I don't get in your way, but if you are desperate you might consider to think things trough. This may not be the best choice at the moment. Eitherway I wish you peace.

Reactions: cogmachine and Ashley_1988
Ashley_1988

Ashley_1988

Dec 13, 2019
I also think it is more than important to think it trough, i feel like u are rushed hence you're asking after everyday-household items..it is important to really take the time to consider what you're doing. From my point of u yes there are legible reasons to ctb..but u need to really think about it. That decision can't be undone..

• Love
Reactions: scarecrowbubu and cogmachine
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really know much about this topic but I think that people have managed to ctb this way with things like bed sheets, scarves and dressing gown cords, I've never attempted this method personally as I would fear it failing but I admire those with the courage. I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: cogmachine