• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
Is suicide a crime? Some people say so, as I have heard. Why is that? This article lays out a story and importance of suicide prevention. My family members say only foolish, and illiterate people die by suicide. It's a foolish act. But, it is apparently the way to me by which I will get liberated from this life which is hurting me almost every moment.

As someone waiting to die by suicide, I wonder why suicide is so much hated. Why we can we do to make it easy, simple and fair? Not everyone might want to live long, unlike what my family says. Maybe after initial diagnosis of suicidal contemplation or mental illness, the patient can be given a year or two to see if things improve. If not, the patient could choose to end life by using a relatively painless method like N / SN / inert gas. That way, people don't have to find cruel ways to CTB or find other bad ways or collect hard-to-find things to CTB.

This SaSu website is a blessing in the current situation, although it's not widely known. What else can be done?

• Love
Reactions: Kalista