xXZombieSoulXxx

xXZombieSoulXxx

Jan 20, 2024
First of all I would like to clarify that I am writing this in an online translator, as my English is not the best.

I need to leave this place and find peace in another world.

I am not afraid of death, but I am afraid of being judged for this decision. I know that I will upset and affect certain people if they find out that I have committed such a thing.

Because of this, I need to become a "missing person" case, or at the very least pass it off as an accident.

For now the only thing I can think of is to "do a trip" to Alaska and dive into a frozen lake.
Rather than a fantasy or a romantic death, I hope that the context of the location and the method can favor and make the story of "went on a hiking trip and got lost in the wilderness" believable.

Do you know how efficient the authorities can be in determining otherwise, or even ever finding my body in the desertic lands of Alaska ?

Can you give me more specific instructions on how to carry out this plan, or any better ideas?

I would really appreciate your help. I really can't stand another day.

Thank you for reading me.

Reactions: Forveleth
H

HarryCobean

Apr 12, 2024
Would those people think it was out of character for you to go hiking in Alaska? Because if you're not the sort of person who would do that, it might be a bit of a gieveaway.

Reactions: tsumihoroboshi and Forveleth
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
This is one of my potential plans too. I really don't want to be found. I also thought I would choose drowning, including weighting my body down. Maybe even enclosing myself in something so that body parts don't float to the surface eventually. That feels humorously excessive but that's okay with me.

I hope you either feel better or find peace somehow.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I don't know if the iced lake would change the fact, but I think body is supposed to float once the person dies due to all the gas. So there are chances they might find you, or other wilder animal could also take care of body.

If you want to go as missing, I suggest leaving all your luggage to a hotel or something without a suicide note. If you have one, they will suspect suicide first and notify your family.

Usually they identify people with id (passport, id cards, credit cards, phone) and fingerprint. So you might want to consider what to remove if you want to be absolutely unknown.

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I don't know if the iced lake would change the fact, but I think body is supposed to float once the person dies due to all the gas. So there are chances they might find you, or other wilder animal could also take care of body.
I've posted about this before, but what if you weigh yourself down? Like those weight vest/ belts/ ankle weights, ect people use for exercise?

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

May 27, 2024
I've posted about this before, but what if you weigh yourself down? Like those weight vest/ belts/ ankle weights, ect people use for exercise?
You have to tie it to you very tightly, because as the body tries to float, if there is a gap, it could escape it.

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I have a plan set up for this. It's smaller than Alaska, but I plan to go deep into the forest of another state. I'm going to leave my car a few miles away from the forest line in a large parking lot and walk to the forest with a camping pack to conceal my shotgun. Then I'll do a multi-day hike deep into the woods, all being way off noted paths that people frequent. Eventually will get to a concealed spot where I'll do it, won't have identifying info on me so if anyone even does find me, it will likely be years and I'll be decomposed.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

May 27, 2024
I have a plan set up for this. It's smaller than Alaska, but I plan to go deep into the forest of another state. I'm going to leave my car a few miles away from the forest line in a large parking lot and walk to the forest with a camping pack to conceal my shotgun. Then I'll do a multi-day hike deep into the woods, all being way off noted paths that people frequent. Eventually will get to a concealed spot where I'll do it, won't have identifying info on me so if anyone even does find me, it will likely be years and I'll be decomposed.
If you leave your car for too long, they might trace it back to you as it would be blocking up and haven't moved.

If you could take a taxi, it could be a better option.

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
If you leave your car for too long, they might trace it back to you as it would be blocking up and haven't moved.

If you could take a taxi, it could be a better option.
It's possible but I've worked with plenty of private car dealers and can say abandoned cars is a much more common thing than people suspect and no one notices or is checking that in most large lots. If a car does get towed, the cops are technically notified but no one is investigating unless there is a missing person report or warrant. I also have it set up where business and personal loose ends will be taken care of so the chance that a missing person report will filed for me is very small.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

May 27, 2024
It's possible but I've worked with plenty of private car dealers and can say abandoned cars is a much more common thing than people suspect and no one notices or is checking that in most large lots. If a car does get towed, the cops are technically notified but no one is investigating unless there is a missing person report or warrant. I also have it set up where business and personal loose ends will be taken care of so the chance that a missing person report will filed for me is very small.
That's good! You sound like you have been preparing for it well. I am glad for you. I don't know if you will make post when you do it, so I wish you a pleasant journey!

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
That's good! You sound like you have been preparing for it well. I am glad for you. I don't know if you will make post when you do it, so I wish you a pleasant journey!
Thanks, will probably be a while since I have a family member who needs to pass first but we'll all get there eventually.

• Love
Reactions: sugarh1gh
S

soonerreatherthanla

May 28, 2024
I have some advice. Ghost people for day, then weeks and eventually months. If they feel it's normal for you not to respond for days and weeks they won't think anything of you missing calls or not answering messages. I only suggest you do this if you are adamant about going trough with it. And as for finding you as long as you don't have anything manmade on you the wildlife should take care of the rest. I hope you find reason to change your mind however!