• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BetweenRadioStations

BetweenRadioStations

🎲🎲
Aug 10, 2021
Make It Happen- The Suicide Game
(Disclaimer: game is in alpha lol)

The person above you names a noun and the person below has to describe how they would kill themselves with that noun/method regardless of how ridiculous or impractical it is (have fun with it).

Then below that explanation they say another noun and the cycle repeats.

Let's have some fun and get silly!

I'll start: water bottle filled with teeth 🦷 🦷

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I can give myself sepsis by sucking the gingivitis off the teeth in the bottle, right after I chug some very strong rum to work up the courage to try it.

Noun: Pocket lint

Reactions: cgrtt.brns
leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Depends on how much pocket lint there is, if there's a bunch of it I could probably make myself really sick by eating it. I might choke on it, for that matter.

An infinite sack of potatoes (as in, it's just a sack of potatoes, but as soon as you take out a potato another potato is magic-ed into the sack, so you will never run out)

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
Hang the potato sack over my head pretty high with a rope attached to it. When I pull the rope the sack turns upsde down raining a never ending stream of potassium rich golden drops on me. As the weight increases on my body and my conciousness slowly fades away I take a raw bite out of one. Without even realizing it a bittersweet smile appears on my face. In an almost comical turn of events the proana tumblr girlies were right after all. Food will be the end of me....

An empty lighter that's broken and can't be refilled

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Hang the potato sack over my head pretty high with a rope attached to it. When I pull the rope the sack turns upsde down raining a never ending stream of potassium rich golden drops on me. As the weight increases on my body and my conciousness slowly fades away I take a raw bite out of one. Without even realizing it a bittersweet smile appears on my face. In an almost comical turn of events the proana tumblr girlies were right after all. Food will be the end of me....

An empty lighter that's broken and can't be refilled

Oh god, I could see this becoming an accidental death for me, so no suicide... I would probably go out into the cold, not realizing it's broken, and get so pissed off that my cigarette won't light that I'll smash it on the ground. Then, in true Final Destination style, it happens next to my car, which has spontaneously sprung a leak in the gas tank, and then I blow up because the lighter somehow produces an accidental spark.

Mozzarella sticks

Reactions: Bianka
Kino_

Kino_

Aug 29, 2023
Well, since apparently, mozzarella mold isn't exactly deadly, and it would be quite disgusting to eat, I'd probably have to stuff myself with mozzarella sticks until I either choke on it or burst my stomach. Although it won't be a bad last nice meal, I hate eating a lot, so I definitely won't enjoy it.

Rubiks Cube

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I bash my head with the Rubiks cube until I've caved in my own skull.

A rat trap.