• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
The person above you chooses an item, then you tell a story related to, or with that item in it. Then you chose an item for the next commenter, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat.
You can tell a real story, or a made up one, it's all up to you :) Pls clarify wether the story is real or not though to avoid confusion unless it's obiovs enough.
Have fun!

First word: Tunnel

Reactions: latte art
latte art

latte art

simple heart
Apr 6, 2024
The tunnel extends infinitely in both directions. To the inhabitants of the tunnel, it is all they know. They live, work, and breathe in the tunnel. One day, a small boy noticed a crack in the wall of the tunnel. Ants were travelling in and out of the crack, and the boy realised that this tunnel was not all there was. Chipping away at the crack over time revealed that there was a girl on the other side chipping away to his side, and they met in the middle. He found there was a civilization living outside of the tunnel - a completely different life. The girl and the boy fell in love, learned each-others language and life, hid their secret from their sides and traded unimaginable wares with each other and to the inhabitants of their side and became wealthy. Eventually their secret was revealed and the greedy killed them both to control imports and exports themselves. This story repeated itself over time, as people lived, died, controlled, filled and found again this portal between worlds through a crack in the wall.

I put too much effort into this lol, I think 1-3 sentence story is okay. :')

Word: Knife