farakini

farakini

True Love of the Purest Kind🤍
Oct 31, 2021
Well, I might actually CTB before the end of the month. I just started a business all by myself and no one, not even family, has even purchased anything. My dad was willing but he doesn't have PayPal which is the only reputable payment method I can use since all the other major ones restricted access to entrepreneurs who use the platform in my country….I'm broke, my free trial's ending soon and after all the promotion I did, I might have to close down the store, which is embarrassing or just kill myself…..I'm about to spend my last dollar on SN, because hanging obviously won't work for me……..I hope this doesn't fail because I'm literally lost and no one around me gives a shit. I'm done with life…..DONE! There's nothing left for me here…. I'm sad and can't even cry.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Why Me?, Hope:-), outrider567 and 5 others
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
What's the business, and what do you sell? I doubt this would solve your troubles but maybe I could buy something.

farakini

farakini

Oct 31, 2021
What's the business, and what do you sell? I doubt this would solve your troubles but maybe I could buy something.
It's a dropshipping business, but telling you the name would be risky because it would reveal my identity….I do appreciate your kindness.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
What is drop shipping? Starting a business can take... Sorry to say... Years to take off?

Try credit cards to pay if the free trial ends, since you'll die anyway...

I do that to order food when too frail to cook... For too long...

Now I can't even find the will to do that. Ate a handful of chips today... Too tired to chew...

How much is sn and how did you find it?

farakini

farakini

Oct 31, 2021
What is drop shipping? Starting a business can take... Sorry to say... Years to take off?

Try credit cards to pay if the free trial ends, since you'll die anyway...

I do that to order food when too frail to cook... For too long...

Now I can't even find the will to do that. Ate a handful of chips today... Too tired to chew...

How much is sn and how did you find it?
I just Googled where to purchase it…. Prices vary, the one I haven't purchased any yet but I'm looking. I just saw one for $50. I'm not sure if that's too cheap or expensive.🤷🏽‍♀️ We're not allowed to post sources, I believe.

freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
Well, I might actually CTB before the end of the month. I just started a business all by myself and no one, not even family, has even purchased anything. My dad was willing but he doesn't have PayPal which is the only reputable payment method I can use since all the other major ones restricted access to entrepreneurs who use the platform in my country….I'm broke, my free trial's ending soon and after all the promotion I did, I might have to close down the store, which is embarrassing or just kill myself…..I'm about to spend my last dollar on SN, because hanging obviously won't work for me……..I hope this doesn't fail because I'm literally lost and no one around me gives a shit. I'm done with life…..DONE! There's nothing left for me here…. I'm sad and can't even cry.
I'm not sure why your life has to hinge on the success or failure of your business. It's a setback yes, that's a normal part of life. If I missed something, I'm sorry.

Reactions: brokensea
farakini

farakini

Oct 31, 2021
I'm not sure why your life has to hinge on the success or failure of your business. It's a setback yes, that's a normal part of life. If I missed something, I'm sorry.
It's a lot more than that. I just thought starting a business would give me a reason to be proud of myself and gain independence. Plus I'm lonely and have been for years. I'm tired of pretending to be happy.

• Aww..
Reactions: watchingthewheels
hatehypocrisy

hatehypocrisy

Sep 12, 2022
It's a lot more than that. I just thought starting a business would give me a reason to be proud of myself and gain independence. Plus I'm lonely and have been for years. I'm tired of pretending to be happy.
We did almost the same

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
People femanding me to be happy, even depressed people & support groups... Are the reason why I am severely agoraphobic. That & psychiatry denying me basic human rights for a week even though I was there voluntarily.

I'm still not sure what it is after googling... Being the person taking orders & shipping without getting stock? Being a delivery guy might help you meet more people. Like fry in futurama? Maybe you can do both until the business picks up. Maybe you're supposed to call companies and offer them services instead if posting ads?

Reactions: neonzebra
brokensea

brokensea

Arcanist
Aug 4, 2022
Unless you pay for advertising it's unlikely anyone will find a site to buy things at. Anything new won't show up in a search engine either unless that's paid for. It takes a lot of time to make money from a business and I think it's expected you won't make any money the first year.

If you're into business you can go to college and get a business degree and get new ideas and try again.

I sell art of a sort and made a website no one has bought anything but I know I just can't put money into it right now especially since my lovely job just cut all of our salaries so I don't even have enough for rent and bills now. so I know no one will even find it to buy anything.

You should be proud at doing something and learning something. They're all steps to achieve what you want to do. Millions of people have had businesses take time to grow or they did not pan out and have had to make many attempts before success so you have a lot of company and it doesn't make you a failure.

Reactions: outrider567 and Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
I just Googled where to purchase it…. Prices vary, the one I haven't purchased any yet but I'm looking. I just saw one for $50. I'm not sure if that's too cheap or expensive.🤷🏽‍♀️ We're not allowed to post sources, I believe.
I guess you can pm me? 50$ is cheap if SN works but expensive vomitm

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that this happened. It does sound like a difficult situation to be in. I understand that it's so dreadful when life just gets worse, I do think that life is very disappointing. I hope that in whatever happens, you find relief from your suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and farakini
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Many years ago, my stepfather worked hard with his business partner to build up a business equally--He then left the area, with the promise(with only a handshake)that his partner would send him $5000 a month--But his partner then died and his sons refused to send my stepfather anything, which ruined his life

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Only you can decide if your failed business is enough to push you over the edge and ctb. I hear you and can relate on all the other things you mention like loneliness and unhappiness. Forgive me for saying this if I''m wrong, but it seems like you were just trying to compensate for all the other things in your life that aren't where you would like them by starting a business, not unlike someone who purchases something for themselves when they're down in the dumps, or someone who eats a lot of chocolate all at once when sad. The root cause of the problem is still there.

Reactions: neonzebra
W

Why Me?

Experienced
Apr 5, 2022
It can be so heartbreaking when a business fails. Judging by the intensity of your heartbreak, you must have never thought that the failure of your business could become a reality, which is dangerous. Entrepreneurship is a journey, and it may take many business failures to arrive at a business success, you have to be strong enough to endure failure and learn from your mistakes, to find the right business for you. I had many failures many years before reaching $100K in monthly sales with a drop shipping business with a 10% profit margin, and even then after just a couple of months of reaching that my store got unexpectedly shut down which was devastating, but even then I tried to start again. What I learned along my entrepreneurial journey is that you cannot depend on family & friends to make your business succeed, it has to be able to succeed on own, and you need to have an income to rely on, because business can be very unpredictable, and every failure teaches you a lesson that will make you smarter and closer to a future success. I hope you become strong enough to heal from this failure, and focus on a more stable foundation for your business, so you can continue to start more businesses until you find one that works for you. You have already proven yourself to be stronger than most by even launching a business.

• Love
Reactions: farakini and SexyIncél