• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

whyamistillhere010

Sep 16, 2023
Hey,
(I translated this text with Google Translate because my English isn't the best)

I've been thinking about doing CTB for a long time but have never really seriously planned it. Now things are slowly becoming more and more difficult and I would really like to have a kind of "emergency exit". The only thing is that I really don't have any good options at all. I can think of 3 off the top of my head: jumping in front of a train, jumping off a building or overdosing on magnesium. The last one is my "favorite" right now. The thing is, I don't know enough about it to be sure that it could really work. I had previously planned that I would take it in the evening, then sleep and then hopefully not wake up again. I have an almost full pack of magnesium tablets (187.5 mg magnesium per tablet (I have a total of around 20-25 tablets left. So around 3750 mg)). My question now is: does anyone know whether you can really overdose on them or whether you still wake up in the morning? It says on the internet that it is twice the dose from which it could have high consequences. Oh, is there any benefit if you drink alcohol with it?

Is that a good way to get CTB?

Thanks in advance to everyone who answers

roxx

roxx

-
Sep 17, 2023
Seems a faulty plan dude....you'll get intoxicated, or have a liver failure and suffer till die. I understand your issues and urge to finish this subject (I really do the same) but there's better alternatives around. Cheers

Reactions: fwompie
Upvote 1
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
You'll most likely puke most of it and get sick with really bad diarrhea.

Reactions: fwompie
Upvote 1
Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
25g of MgSO4 is the standard dose for laxative effect. 3.75g would probably do nothing.

Upvote 0