• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
And I didn't burn this one 😁

Making food for myself has been very very hard the last few months so I am proud. Plus my ADHD self always gets distracted and yesterday's sandwich was burnt as hell but today it's a perf golden brown 😁

Eating is hard. Been wanting to just starve but that's been hard too. Sooo I'm jus... tryin.

Gonna eat the sandwiches & maybe a drumstick (ice cream) and hope it gives me a bit of a food coma so I can sleep for a few hours.

Getting by as im waiting to die is getting harder & I dunno why.

I wish I could take a real vacation in another country and actually do somethings away from all that I know. 😕 but alas I'm here & stuck.

Anyway self nourishment ftw 😮‍💨

Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
Congratulations! I have ADHD too and making food is incredibly hard for me as well. I'm proud of you for improving upon the previous grilled cheese!

• Hugs
Reactions: Livingvsdying25
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
eating has been hard for me too I either just forget or am not motivated to do so or even make anything so I'll just settle for a beverage

what's your stance or opinion about putting mayonnaise on a grilled cheese sandwich

(I am jealous that you're having a drumstick as well I like the ones with caramel on the inside and also the chocolate waffle cone ones or either thats from Blue Bunny not sure)

angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
Im not mayonnaise guy, sry but I hope it was good <3