restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
Well that didn't take long.

Sorry to my best friend, I promised him I wouldn't start planning again but jesus fucking christ this just never stops does it.

I'll probably do full suspension in a far away forest. That's the rough idea anyway.

Any suggestions on how to make my body harder to find? That's typically what I struggle with since I have limited money for travel

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, Hotsackage and not-2-b-the-answer
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Why do you want your body to be hard to find. It takes maybe half an hour to die and after that it's decomposition...for days and days if you hide yourself well enough.

For the sake of the people I care about who may have to identify me I would want to be found the next morning and I would also try to give whoever finds me some warning via notes and such before being surprised by a body.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and restingplace
restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
Why do you want your body to be hard to find. It takes maybe half an hour to die and after that it's decomposition...for days and days if you hide yourself well enough.

For the sake of the people I care about who may have to identify me I would want to be found the next morning and I would also try to give whoever finds me some warning via notes and such before being surprised by a body.
I suppose I don't want people knowing it was suicide, I'd rather people just assume I went missing however my opinions on this may change

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I understand wanting to avoid all of the negative associations that come with suicide, but if you care about your family I highly suggest against going missing. Your family will forever wonder if you will ever come back and might spend decades searching for you. They might assume the absolute worst.

Suicide is extremely painful, but in my mind at least it gives the family closure and opportunity to grieve

Reactions: Edistrying
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
I suppose I don't want people knowing it was suicide, I'd rather people just assume I went missing however my opinions on this may change

I just don't know how there could be any doubt if you die by full suspension hanging. Even if it takes a year to find you there will be a bunch of bones under a noose.

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
I just don't know how there could be any doubt if you die by full suspension hanging. Even if it takes a year to find you there will be a bunch of bones under a noose.
It would be incredibly hard to identify my body wouldn't it?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best.