DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Based on my own experience, bullying in college is real. I wanted to find others like me and made my own group online about it. Not much traction, but I wonder if its a good idea. I am also thinking of expanding it on campus when I go back to School, though if it all fails I plan to CTB :/

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Broken Chimera, HeavyOne and 7 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
This sounds like a great idea and I hope it gains some members so they can support each other and raise awareness. Good luck! :hug:

Reactions: Stick
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
This sounds like a great idea and I hope it gains some members so they can support each other and raise awareness. Good luck! :hug:
Same. it sucks because many people are told college is a place without bullies and is always better than high School. Perhaps for some but I dont think its the norm. A lot of corruption and abuse happens and I feel most students feel alone and unsure of how to communicate about it. I know I do.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Stick and Lost in a Dream
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
I think I that's a great thing to do. I hope everything goes well for you. Even if it doesn't take off, I'll bet just knowing that someone tried to put a stop to their bullying and suffering will make other students at your college feel a bit better.

Reactions: overcomingfear and Lost in a Dream
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I think I that's a great thing to do. I hope everything goes well for you. Even if it doesn't take off, I'll bet just knowing that someone tried to put a stop to their bullying and suffering will make other students at your college feel a bit better.
I hope it goes well. I feel its an issue that really had no place for people to talk about and I want to do something

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Stick
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
I hope it goes well. I feel its an issue that really had no place for people to talk about and I want to do something
I wish there were more people like you in this world

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and overcomingfear
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I wish there were more people like you in this world
meh, believe me I am nothing. I think of wanting to die everyday and I could end up dying if things in my life continue to fail.

• Aww..
Reactions: Stick
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
This is a lovely thing to do, I never experienced bullying when I went to university; highschool was a living nightmare for me and I was lucky to escape being bullied at uni.

But it definitely happened to people, it felt a lot more subtle though and seemed to fly under the radar a lot more. I guess because there's the notion that people are meant to be mature by that age.

I really hope it gains traction, it is definitely something that's needed, efforts to stop bullying are completly dropped by that stage of life. There will be a lot of people out there that need support. Wishing you the best of luck in this.

• Love
Reactions: HeavyOne, Stick and Lost in a Dream
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
This is a lovely thing to do, I never experienced bullying when I went to university; highschool was a living nightmare for me and I was lucky to escape being bullied at uni.

But it definitely happened to people, it felt a lot more subtle though and seemed to fly under the radar a lot more. I guess because there's the notion that people are meant to be mature by that age.

I really hope it gains traction, it is definitely something that's needed, efforts to stop bullying are completly dropped by that stage of life. There will be a lot of people out there that need support. Wishing you the best of luck in this.
Thanks. Yeah for me I was bullied/sexually assaulted. I also witnessed horrible behavior myself

I remember an incident where a guy was sitting by himself eating lunch. Some girls were staring ar him laughing and on casually walked up to him and told him to pull up his pants. I dunno it seemed kind of mean

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Sinai Silence
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Thanks. Yeah for me I was bullied/sexually assaulted. I also witnessed horrible behavior myself

I remember an incident where a guy was sitting by himself eating lunch. Some girls were staring ar him laughing and on casually walked up to him and told him to pull up his pants. I dunno it seemed kind of mean
I'm so sorry that happened to you, that must have been so awful to experience, I hope whoever put you through that is paying for it now.

It is great that you want to be there to support people who struggle with being taken advantage of by people and want to make a change. If there's a way anyone on here can help you out then don't hesitate to ask, I'm sure everyone is more than happy to help.

I don't know where people like that get their kicks off putting other people down, they're just cowards plain and simple.

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
That's an awesome idea! It will let people know that they are not alone in their experiences.

Same. it sucks because many people are told college is a place without bullies and is always better than high School. Perhaps for some but I dont think its the norm. A lot of corruption and abuse happens and I feel most students feel alone and unsure of how to communicate about it. I know I do.

Unfortunately bullies are around at all stages of life they just take different forms the older that they get. When you're a kid you'll probably experience the typical playground-type bullies - punching you and hurling petty insults. Then when you are a young adult you will likely experience the grown-up bullies. They're not usually violent because that's illegal in the adult world, but instead it's more "mature" style bullying - passive aggression, mocking you because of your social/financial status... Basically the boring stuff adults think about.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
meh, believe me I am nothing. I think of wanting to die everyday and I could end up dying if things in my life continue to fail.

This is not true.you are something, your a human being who deserves to be treated correctly. these bullies they are the ones that are nothing....meaningless,looser pieces of shit.

You are clearly a good person.....your thinking of helping others, even though you have been suffering yourself. that alone deserves massive praise

A Retarded Demon

A Retarded Demon

Gib Pancakes Plz
Jul 9, 2020
It's a great idea just be sure to vet who u let in.

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
That's actually a good idea. It can at least give attention to the pain bullying can cause.