BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
I don't think anyone really gives a shit, but given the nature of the site is just to say whatever you want I'll go ahead and say it. I was panicked yesterday and started to worry that I might be a latent pedophile. I got carried away with trying to accept it, even though the belief was wrong to begin with. I start reading articles about people that have actually suffered over it and somehow that feeling starts to wash over me as well. I have beliefs about how if I were born as another person, I would have acted the same as them and it blends into me feeling bad for them as if I did the same things/were the same person as them. I'm not sure if it's empathy or me having a morbid attraction to painful experiences and seeking them out.

not even going to proofread this i just felt like rambling

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Un-, Life_and_Death, looseye and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020

It's a thing. I'm told that intrusive thoughts are actually normal to some degree. They are only problematic when there's a distressing fear of acting on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, chloramine, BruhXDDDDD and 1 other person
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I don't think anyone really gives a shit, but given the nature of the site is just to say whatever you want I'll go ahead and say it. I was panicked yesterday and started to worry that I might be a latent pedophile. I got carried away with trying to accept it, even though the belief was wrong to begin with. I start reading articles about people that have actually suffered over it and somehow that feeling starts to wash over me as well. I have beliefs about how if I were born as another person, I would have acted the same as them and it blends into me feeling bad for them as if I did the same things/were the same person as them. I'm not sure if it's empathy or me having a morbid attraction to painful experiences and seeking them out.

not even going to proofread this i just felt like rambling
Well I'll use myself for a half assed example. Normally I'd swear on a stack of Bibles I am gay. One time at a tattoo show I was showing off one of my tattoos. (Said tattoo of Yosemite Sam guns drawn with the words, "BACK OFF") on my hip. A hot as hell red head lady lifted her skirt, (no panties on), and above her manicured coochie fur was a tattoo. I found my self with some heavy wood my lap. Scared hell out of me cause I swore to everyone I'm gay. So just because a given situation might give you sexual feelings, it's doesn't mean you would normally do such things. Not to defend pedophilia, EVER, but my point is something you feel one time doesn't change who or what you are. In my case I still like dudes, blond and with extra man fur. But if that lady I mentioned were to come on to me I doubt I could say no. Since then I have seen other women that I would not resist, if they wanted a roll in the hay. Human sexualities are seldom absolute.