StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Turns out I arrived at 49 items. Also made a list of reasons to live in my head and there are so few that its not even worth writing them down. Even if I did, the items on reasons for would just cancel them out.

Anyone else made such a list?

• Hugs
Reactions: No_more, TheSoulless, Deleted member 17331 and 3 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
If it's okay would you feel comfortable sharing the lists?

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
Baguette

Baguette

Jun 28, 2020
Turns out I arrived at 49 items. Also made a list of reasons to live in my head and there are so few that its not even worth writing them down. Even if I did, the items on reasons for would just cancel them out.

I've just made a list like this, I found 36 reasons to die and 7 to live.

Reactions: _Minsk and StateOfMind
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

I've got a lot of reasons not to want to live . Not too many real reasons to want to live.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and StateOfMind
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
From what I deduced from your signature, it must be due to the overreaching government powers and the general state of society as well as the future. I don't like how things are going in society and how much worse things will become so I'm with you on that. I don't believe that your reasons are invalid, everyone has their own reasons for wanting to check out and yours are valid for you and make sense to you even if others may not share it.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331
K

Kain10th

May 7, 2020
my one reason to live is to see what the last few downloadable characters will be in smash bros ultimate...

other than that anyone can just kill me now and life will go on normally for everyone

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
Reasons why I want to live:

Food, combined with my high metabolism to never gain weight.

ummm... that's literally it. food. it's the only thing nowadays that can invoke pleasure in my mind nowadays

I'm too tired to make a list of reasons why I want to die because of how long it is, but before I CTB I'm gonna be making two videos on my channel, one of them will be the why, and the second one will be me recording the adventure I take before CTB (assuming I still want to take it and won't just outright ctb)

• Love
Reactions: draw a circle