• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sacredarchive

sacredarchive

Dec 30, 2023
I have access to fake Percs which are those m30s which basically have fent in them… obviously it's street stuff so cannot guarantee the amount of fent in each pill… thinking I should swallow at least 10 but should I do like 20 to ensure???
Additionally… if I'm alone w nobody to narcannme could I survive but jus have brain damage or smthing?

Reactions: ihateearth, JezebelDuLioncourt and ChronicPainExistent
imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
This is the method I will personally be using, The "percs" or M30s I am getting i know have fent in them because all the reviews say it does. I have overdosed on fent before and it was pure bliss. I would say 2-3 pills will do the trick maybe less.

Reactions: ihateearth, rotciv, Groot and 2 others
ChronicPainExistent

ChronicPainExistent

One day at a time
Jan 3, 2024
Anyone else thinking of using this method? I'm considering ordering these fake M30s ("Blues") from a DNM.

Reactions: sukiduki and Groot
Groot

Groot

16 lines to make me feel fine
Mar 27, 2024
Anyone else thinking of using this method? I'm considering ordering these fake M30s ("Blues") from a DNM.
this my number 1 ideal method and sn is my 2nd ideal method, i managed to get on a DNM today (archetyp) but I still gotta figure loads out like how to pgp and how to get monero and shit, its so confusing but I gotta cbt soon, have you you been able to get any/had a look on the DW?

Reactions: ihateearth
JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
I have access to fake Percs which are those m30s which basically have fent in them… obviously it's street stuff so cannot guarantee the amount of fent in each pill… thinking I should swallow at least 10 but should I do like 20 to ensure???
Additionally… if I'm alone w nobody to narcannme could I survive but jus have brain damage or smthing?
I met this girl in rehab who took 3 pills laced with F thinking they were E. She woke up in the hospital after a couple of days in a coma. Doctors didn't think she was going to survive. She was perfectly fine when I met her. She was a really nice all-American girl-next-door.

S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
This is the method I will personally be using, The "percs" or M30s I am getting i know have fent in them because all the reviews say it does. I have overdosed on fent before and it was pure bliss. I would say 2-3 pills will do the trick maybe less.
could you tell you were overdosing during? or you realized it after?

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
How many mgs of oxy have these percs/m30s?

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
This is the other method I considered but I don't know how to get fent or drugs with fent. You can't just find a trap house and ask for drugs. I don't have contacts for hard drugs. I heard overdosing is peaceful and sudden like sliding into a dream. I wish I could slip away like that.