• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I wanted to know if there is a method involving the drug Lyrica 300mg and how much would i need to take in order to pass out ? I don't want to be here anymore ,i feel like that i wasn't meant to be here but some where else ,maybe a planet full of missunderstood aliens ? I don't know anymore.. people will be way happier without me i can see that , everyone will just leave in the end. If anyone has some suggestion about Lyrica for me I'd greatly appreciate it

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Alec and neveraskedforthis
ab2south

ab2south

May 7, 2020
But i read that you can OD on Lyrica and that's what I've got
I've taken huge amounts of lyrics and just got super high. I assure you it won't work. I don't know where you read that.

Reactions: autumnal
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I've taken huge amounts of lyrics and just got super high. I assure you it won't work. I don't know where you read that.
Read here it says that you can die from it :(

I want it to work

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Suicide wiki got a great resource on drugs, literally every med n dosage there.
Don't think lyrica by itself will work

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Suicide wiki got a great resource on drugs, literally every med n dosage there.
Don't think lyrica by itself will work
Ok i also read a bit about veins ,so if i cut the right vein I'll definitely die ,am i right ?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Read here it says that you can die from it :(

I want it to work

Unfortunately, just because you want it to work doesn't mean that it will.

Your dosage of 30 x 300mg would give you 9,000mg. The reference you linked to describes 15,000mg as being possible to lead to an overdose. Note that does not mean it is likely to be fatal, just that is might lead to various adverse symptoms which don't occur at normal dosage. And don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting if you somehow obtain an additional 6,000mg you should go ahead. As a rule of thumb, the vast majority of modern medications are not fatal in overdose, and can instead lead to some very unpleasant symptoms and a period of hospitalisation.

Ok i also read a bit about veins ,so if i cut the right vein I'll definitely die ,am i right ?

iu
I'm going to be honest with you here, you come across as perhaps a little hasty and impulsive. You also seem to assume that aspects of suicide are guaranteed or definite, which is very rarely the case in real life. I would suggest you slow down and take the time to read all of the Resources Compilation to gain a deeper understanding into the methods, and then post more specific questions on the threads covering methods you think might be suited to your needs.

Reactions: Szarur-abi, Sotired_, Quarky00 and 3 others
L

laserfocus111

Student
Feb 11, 2020
It's a very very bad idea with a big capital B.

Do your research if you are serious about it. There are far more effective ways to get what you want.

Vein cutting is messy and not as effective as going for the arteries.

Please reconsider.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quarky00 and autumnal
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
if mixed with other pharmaceuticals\drugs it is lethal..
a mega combo (via snorting) killed my love.
and he had v high tolerance and was a big boy..

• Love
Reactions: GoBack
I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
But i read that you can OD on Lyrica and that's what I've got

It is possible to OD on any drug at all. Overdose literally means more than the therapeutic dose. That doesn't mean that all drugs are fatal.

Arteries. If you want to bleed out quickly you need to hit an artery.

Please do some research before you end up very ill, in pain and/or hospitalised.
if mixed with other pharmaceuticals\drugs it is lethal..
a mega combo (via snorting) killed my love.
and he had v high tolerance and was a big boy..

But that was presumably accidental? Drug combinations require a degree of pharmacological knowledge beyond that which the OP appears to have.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
It is possible to OD on any drug at all. Overdose literally means more than the therapeutic dose. That doesn't mean that all drugs are fatal.

Arteries. If you want to bleed out quickly you need to hit an artery.

Please do some research before you end up very ill, in pain and/or hospitalised.

But that was presumably accidental? Drug combinations require a degree of pharmacological knowledge beyond that which the OP appears to have.
not accidental.. but seems you're right about the op.. x

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: enjolras and I’mDone
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
You're right ,i do tend to be impulsive.. i take Viepax and i was able at one point to obtain 56 capsules of Lyrica 300mg so i don't know.. i just feel as if i really want to die ,yet at the same time i don't really want to die ?? I don't really know how to explain it to be honest i just find it really confusing ,also i am sorry for your loss

• Love
Reactions: autumnal, Quarky00 and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
You're right ,i do tend to be impulsive.. i take Viepax and i was able at one point to obtain 56 capsules of Lyrica 300mg so i don't know.. i just feel as if i really want to die ,yet at the same time i don't really want to die ?? I don't really know how to explain it to be honest i just find it really confusing ,also i am sorry for your loss
you've explained dear.. its pain.. so much pain x

• Aww..
Reactions: enjolras
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

I would suggest you dedicate some time, reflection and possibly even therapy to working out whether you do want to keep going with your life. Working that out is a better first step than half-heartedly considering suicide methods while undecided. Additionally, and I say this with no disrespect to any members here, a pro-choice suicide forum such as this is not the place to get an unbiased perspective on whether or not you want to end your life.

There is also the possibility that you are drawn to impulsive and potentially ineffective methods because you have this ambivalence about suicide. So you may be more drawn to gestures and failed attempts. The problem with this is that those gestures and failed attempts can still cause you injury or disability, as well as tipping off friends, family and doctors which might make it harder to genuinely attempt in the future.

Reactions: I’mDone
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I'm really sorry ,i just feel like no matter how much i try im still going to get those suicidal thoughts and they just don't go away.. but im so usetoo them ,do you maybe know what happens when you take 1 300mg pill of Lyrica ? I'm just wondering what it's "high " feels like.. thankyou all for your replies , you're really nice to me:'(

• Hugs
Reactions: Alec
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I'm really sorry ,i just feel like no matter how much i try im still going to get those suicidal thoughts and they just don't go away.. but im so usetoo them ,do you maybe know what happens when you take 1 300mg pill of Lyrica ? I'm just wondering what it's "high " feels like.. thankyou all for your replies , you're really nice to me:'(

Lyrica (pregabalin) does have a possible side effect of euphoria in some people, I have experienced it once myself when prescribed it. To the best of my recollection, it occurred a day or two after starting regular dosage, rather than from just one single pill. It was only brief, for an hour or two, but it was very noticeable and quite pleasant.

Per my previous post(s), you sound like you might benefit from some therapy rather than from any current consideration of suicide.

Reactions: Simba and Lostandfound7
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Lyrica (pregabalin) does have a possible side effect of euphoria in some people, I have experienced it once myself when prescribed it. To the best of my recollection, it occurred a day or two after starting regular dosage, rather than from just one single pill. It was only brief, for an hour or two, but it was very noticeable and quite pleasant.

Per my previous post(s), you sound like you might benefit from some therapy rather than from any current consideration of suicide.
Oh ok and im seeing psychologist and psychiatrist. The psychologist talks to me but that's all ,nothing more. The psychiatrist on the other hand is more about pills , literally.. if one doesn't work than he'll just up the dose. Why can't they all see that my problems are due to environmental and situations ?? Apart from my autism ,and the fact that i scratch myself since the age 4 ,which i think i was told in the end that i had skin picking disorder ,and my depression since 2016 and my chrones disease since 8th grade i honestly don't know how i could benefit from anything..

Also ,i take Viepax (Venlafaxine) so i don't know if taking Lyrica will have a bad interaction with Viepax since im on 300mg a day of it. It sucks, cause my mammy once videod me sleeping - but i was twiching ,so they thought i had seizures an such.. but it was cause of those pills ,and i show my psychiatrist and what's his response ? " What do you want me to do with that ?" Are you serious ??? It just really makes me sad and frustrated.

• Hugs
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Oh ok and im seeing psychologist and psychiatrist. The psychologist talks to me but that's all ,nothing more. The psychiatrist on the other hand is more about pills , literally.. if one doesn't work than he'll just up the dose. Why can't they all see that my problems are due to environmental and situations ?? Apart from my autism ,and the fact that i scratch myself since the age 4 ,which i think i was told in the end that i had skin picking disorder ,and my depression since 2016 and my chrones disease since 8th grade i honestly don't know how i could benefit from anything..

Also ,i take Viepax (Venlafaxine) so i don't know if taking Lyrica will have a bad interaction with Viepax since im on 300mg a day of it. It sucks, cause my mammy once videod me sleeping - but i was twiching ,so they thought i had seizures an such.. but it was cause of those pills ,and i show my psychiatrist and what's his response ? " What do you want me to do with that ?" Are you serious ??? It just really makes me sad and frustrated.

Wait, have you been prescribed the Lyrica?

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I took 600 mg of lyrica one time and felt like I was going to lose my mind and start hallucinating after snorting it. I think if you do 9,000 you're gonna end up locked up in a mental ward not able to speak or communicate like a vegetable, instead of getting high. Not a good method at all. I currently use gabapentin which is a precursor to lyrica and it seems like everyday I want more and more.

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
I took a whole box a few months ago, knew it wouldn't kill me but was hoping it would knock me out and combined with hanging, hoped it would be enough to ctb. The tie I used ripped in half after I choked and boked everywhere, it was extremely unpleasant. I then ended up in a psych ward for over a month.
The aftereffect of the pills included vomiting for days afterwards, dizziness and uncoordination. Unfortunately I didn't experience any high or euphoria.
Just my experience, definitely not something I want to repeat.

GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I'd stay away from lyrica , people have wildly varying reactions to it. Some get addicted, some just get really fucked up with lasting damage. Don't know if it ends well for anyone? but it must it's prescribed so much

Reactions: autumnal and Morphosis
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Wait, have you been prescribed the Lyrica?
No ,i bought it off some drug market group in telegram along with another one called MIRO in hopes that one of them would kill me but i should've probably asked here befor i bought.. :/ I've watched so many documentaries about drugs and addiction that I'm supposed to know better than this and here i am doing exactly like in the documentaries just didn't use any of them yet :(

• Hugs
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
No ,i bought it off some drug market group in telegram along with another one called MIRO in hopes that one of them would kill me but i should've probably asked here befor i bought.. :/ I've watched so many documentaries about drugs and addiction that I'm supposed to know better than this and here i am doing exactly like in the documentaries just didn't use any of them yet :(

Oh right, I had assumed you were prescribed it.

You can't reliably kill yourself with it.

Per my previous posts, suggest you get some therapy to properly work out which direction you want things to go in.

• Aww..
Reactions: Simba and laserfocus111
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Oh right, I had assumed you were prescribed it.

You can't reliably kill yourself with it.

Per my previous posts, suggest you get some therapy to properly work out which direction you want things to go in.
I actually see no point. All my life i had ever wanted was friends and i suck at that ,i really do.. this friend of mine has so much stuff to do that he wants to do and he doesn't have much time for me anymore he says time consuming and I can't help but think " what did i do wrong this time ?" He told me that we're still friends but how friendships were back in the 50s' :( i haven't got much clue on what he means i rather die at this stage ,i feel like im just wasting everyone's time ,if all i do is waste time then i think that i don't deserve to be here.. i feel like crap anyways ,i honestly don't think anything will change anymore ,either i kill myself or I'll end up living a sad miserable and lonely life till im an old an frail old lady ,my psychiatrist even told me that maybe it's part of my personality that im depressed and whatever .. im begining to think that im here for nothing ,I'll be used and whatever and just die eventually . It sucks being alive. The way i think is "No friends - No life" , I'd rather be homeless if it meant I'd have friends ! I'd rather be anything at this point ,as long as i have friends !! It frustrates me so much im at my boiling point and I've had enough.

• Hugs
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I don't know what that means, friends in the 50s.
Best way to make friends is find something you love doing, that way you meet people you have something in common with and it's way easier

• Aww..
Reactions: autumnal and Simba