E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
Luxury Death: They really should introduce Luxury Death available to all!

A "peaceful", "reliable" and "good" death available to everyone at the time of their choice.

Should atleast be on the scale of Nembutal level peaceful.

Willful Death.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, stilhavinightmares, doormat25 and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'd say it's only on "Nembutal-Level"!

I fully agree!!

Edit: Death shouldn't be luxury, it occurs naturally and should be accepted at anytime. It shouldn't be a luxury at all.

Reactions: ArjunRamDas
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Allowing people the option of a peaceful exit from this existence they were burdened with would certainly be so compassionate and relieving, it's hellish how we have to struggle so much to be free from this world filled with cruelty and suffering. I'd see it as the most ideal outcome next to never existing at all to be able to cease existing in a peaceful way, all that I see as desirable is falling into an eternal and dreamless sleep.

Reactions: haibane and donsie
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
An interesting idea. The capitalist side of me would be willing to try out the business model.

Reactions: doormat25
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
It makes me think of when people are on hospice and their hospice nurse makes everything as comfortable as possible for them and lets them pass peacefully. I want the same opportunity. Just because it's my mind that's terminal doesn't make me any less deserving than someone whose body is going. Mental illness is illness and I feel I meet a criteria where I should be allowed to die.

But I am forced by my loved ones and society to stay here and suffer. I am not afforded luxury in any way being alive, so a luxury death would be amazing.

If it ever became a thing (hypothetically), it would be inaccessible to the average human anyway. In life and in death, if you don't have the money, too bad, you're fucked.

A

ArjunRamDas

Dec 21, 2023
Allowing people the option of a peaceful exit from this existence they were burdened with would certainly be so compassionate and relieving, it's hellish how we have to struggle so much to be free from this world filled with cruelty and suffering. I'd see it as the most ideal outcome next to never existing at all to be able to cease existing in a peaceful way, all that I see as desirable is falling into an eternal and dreamless sleep.
I agree with your words completely šŸ™šŸ½