• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
I've received my SN on Monday, when I shake it a bit (never opened the bottle) it felt like some parts of it was lumpy. Note that it was a bit rainy when the post was coming to my address. Probably the plastic cover of the delivery company and the bottle itself wasn't enough to make the chemical not being a bit humid.

Would it make it less lethal? it is a 1 kg bottle, so maybe I should use the part where it is fully powder like. only the most upper part felt lumpy to be fair

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Likely you risking it and could be not pure enough, I would maybe test it to see if it's pure enough. But either way, best bet if you can, get a new properly packaged SN

D

Deleted member 65988

It's ok, it's normal for SN to cake a few months after the manufacturing process. As long as the SN wasn't directly exposed moisture then I don't think it's an issue plus SN can be stored in ambient temperatures.

Reactions: Finalnight, Yakamoz and ToTheTwillight
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
It's ok, it's normal for SN to cake a few months after the manufacturing process. As long as the SN wasn't directly exposed moisture then I don't think it's an issue plus SN can be stored in ambient temperatures.
It was produced 1st of September, so it says. Best before 1st of September 2025.

D

Deleted member 65988

It was produced 1st of September, so it says. Best before 1st of September 2025.
That's about right, I got mine in June but it was manufactured back in February and it was clumpy which is normal and not a sign of any air got into it. Expires in December 2025. Just keep it in a dry, dark place away from light or any other chemicals that could interact with SN and away from direct heat source but most of all, avoid moisture and prolonged,frequent exposure to air that has any sort of moisture in it.

Don't worry too much about SN, it is an inorganic chemical and very easy to keep.

• Informative
Reactions: Mayonaise and Yakamoz