• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
If you are interested in psychedelics for depression - this research is very important:

Mendel Kaelan demonstrates how music is key in the therapeutic process and helps the psychedelics heal the mind. He goes from early history of use of psychedelices, invariably combined wiht music, to modern times.

I have taken LSD I don't know how many times - somewhere between 10 and 20, but I never created a playlist to go with it. The most therapeutic time for me was last time I took it - when I took a higher dose in desperation (450ug). I was bedridden and with constant suicidal thoughts, and the next day I could get out of bed, and I could function again. I'm back at work. So I don't recommend it for everyone - everyone has to decide their own risks - but for me it was amazing, and there is lots of research online.

Here is

- this is a playlist for depression and psilocybin

Reactions: TheSoulless
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Ahhh goddamnit. Wish I could try some psychedelics. I could finally truly enjoy the music inspired by them.

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
The first six Moody Blues albums are really good in that condition as well.

Reactions: Ethereal
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
After a month you will be back to being depressed.

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Ahhh goddamnit. Wish I could try some psychedelics. I could finally truly enjoy the music inspired by them.
No access? I can find shrooms whenever I want where I'm from. Feel bad you cant even try them. From my experience LSD is more fun drug wise but shrooms have helped my depression/overall mood the most. Also thanks OP for the playlists I just wish it was longer :)