RecycledAtoms

RecycledAtoms

Electrode
Nov 9, 2019
Anyone else ever had sleeping pills lower your SI? More specifically Benadryl. I know it's not a sleep pill per se, but sleep is why I took it. Now I feel like my will-power is plummeting!

Reactions: tryingtoescape and throwaway_2620
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Anyone else ever had sleeping pills lower your SI? More specifically Benadryl. I know it's not a sleep pill per se, but sleep is why I took it. Now I feel like my will-power is plummeting!
You're talking about survival instinct? 9r, suicidal ideation?

Reactions: MeltingHeart
RecycledAtoms

RecycledAtoms

Electrode
Nov 9, 2019
You're talking about survival instinct? 9r, suicidal ideation?
"Survival Instinct". For some reason after taking that Benadryl last night, it put me in such a relaxed state that I could have easily CTB under the right circumstance.

Reactions: throwaway_2620
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Benadryl , what is this stuff, does it help sleep appear?

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
"Survival Instinct". For some reason after taking that Benadryl last night, it put me in such a relaxed state that I could have easily CTB under the right circumstance.
That's a scary thought. But, I thank you for clarifying. And, I admire your ability to observe yourself and the effects medications have on you. I really hope you don't ctb. I was interested to see you equating will power with survival instinct. For me it seems like they'd be different, but you just got me a' thinking is all I meant to say.

RecycledAtoms

RecycledAtoms

Electrode
Nov 9, 2019
That's a scary thought. But, I thank you for clarifying. And, I admire your ability to observe yourself and the effects medications have on you. I really hope you don't ctb. I was interested to see you equating will power with survival instinct. For me it seems like they'd be different, but you just got me a' thinking is all I meant to say.
I probably used a bad choice of words haha. After-all, I was half-awake when I wrote that heehee. I wasn't intending to equate will power with SI. They are indeed different. What I meant is that my ability to say "no" to CTB was kinda low, thus my "will power" wasn't very strong. Hope that makes sense.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I probably used a bad choice of words haha. After-all, I was half-awake when I wrote that heehee. I wasn't intending to equate will power with SI. They are indeed different. What I meant is that my ability to say "no" to CTB was kinda low, thus my "will power" wasn't very strong. Hope that makes sense.
You are golden. I didn't mean to challenge you or become confrontational. Really just trying to connect and understand. Thank you for your patience and willingness to explain.

RecycledAtoms

RecycledAtoms

Electrode
Nov 9, 2019
You are golden. I didn't mean to challenge you or become confrontational. Really just trying to connect and understand. Thank you for your patience and willingness to explain.
No problem. Thanks for asking.