• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

grimmtheripper

grimmtheripper

Welcome to the "Diary of the Damned".
May 1, 2022
So, I've attempted suicide 8 times now. My last attempt was on Christmas Eve, I tried to consume bleach and instead of it killing it, it just left chemical burns on my digestive track and esophagus. I do not want to attempt again unless I'm sure it will work. I can not handle another failed attempt finally leaving me a vegetable in a hospital, completely burdening my family with the task of keeping someone alive who just doesn't wanna be here. I've been looking into poison and pesticides but based on my research, most people spend several days in intensive care before their organs finally fail. I do not want to be in pain. Given my previous hospitalizations, I can not legally own a gun. I've tried to overdose several times, each ending in failure. I attempted to jump out of a moving car and off a bridge. I have to be some kind of cockroach evolution or something. Please help me make the next attempt my LAST attempt. I can not suffer any longer.

• Love
Reactions: Hope:-)
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you have been through all those failed attempts, I can imagine that it must have been so awful. The fear of failure is the main thing that holds me back from attempting. Dying should be easier and a peaceful exit should be a human right. We have all already suffered enough in life so we should not have to suffer when we are trying to leave. I hope that you find what you are looking for.

Reactions: grimmtheripper
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Being found (before a ctb is successful) is the biggest, or one of the biggest, detriments to a successful ctb.

Sorry, that's the only insight I have for you.