Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
Protocol:
08:00 PM 10mg Domperidone, No Food (I didn't eat much anyway), Low Amount of Water
12:00 AM 40mg Propanolol
02:00 AM 300mg Propanolol
03:00 30mg Domperidone, 300mg Propanolol
03:30 400 mg Propanolol, 1000mg Paracetamol
04:00 AM 5g of SN with Rizla Paper

Some Change of Plans:
- Refuse to drink the Propanolol and just decided to take it over the hours
- After reading this thread I decided 5g was more comfortable for me
- Refused to fast more than 8 hours because it makes me hungry

Experience:
- Low fear and anxiety, even as I swallowed the SN (wrapped in Rizla Paper) I did not feel an overwhelming regret, I felt nothing
- I have no Tachycardia from all the Propanolol
- I didn't experience any vomitting while I was awake, but I did vomit in my sleep (slept sideways)
- I don't have much anxiety, though i would be lying if I didnt fear death (I was scared of hell lol)
- I felt no pain or major discomfort, the only discomfort was stomach feels churning, but its very negligible
- SN makes breath taste like nasty bleach
- I also woke up being sort of deaf for some reason, not sure if it will go away, it might be because of Propanolol and not SN

Note:
So basically, it didn't work for me.

Picture for proof that I'm not taking this from up my ass:
20240625 042639 20240625 110028
@YosemiteGrrl You asked on my earlier thread

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: phoebie467, bloodystarzklt, ForgottenAgain and 4 others
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

đź–¤
Apr 17, 2024
Why only take 5g?
You wanted to survive?

Reactions: Bleneviola, juna, YosemiteGrrl and 1 other person
cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
I wonder why you took so low. People have survived upto 6 gms. Must have been a scary experience for you.

Reactions: Bleneviola and juna
Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
Why only take 5g?
You wanted to survive?
no, saw a guy say he wouldve died from just 2g, so i thought i would take the chance

I wonder why you took so low. People have survived upto 6 gms. Must have been a scary experience for you.
it was relatively way way more peaceful compared to some of the nightmare fuels ive read here on SN. I was able to sleep quite comfortably, didnt even remember all the vomiting at all.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: juna, Fakefriendhate_Maxx and pthnrdnojvsc
L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
do you think vomiting caused to fail? can i know the purity of your SN?

Reactions: Bleneviola
Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
do you think vomiting caused to fail? can i know the purity of your SN?
Purity over 99%, yes i vomitted in my sleep despite taking domperidone

cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
it was relatively way way more peaceful compared to some of the nightmare fuels ive read here on SN. I was able to sleep quite comfortably, didnt even remember all the vomiting at all.
Thanks for sharing your experience. Some people cherry pick on the bad experiences and make it a thing.

You had a good combination of AE and beta blockers. Despite I still have anxiety about it cause you are doing it all by yourself

Reactions: juna, Mateira and Mebius
N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

CTB Today
Jul 13, 2019
no, saw a guy say he wouldve died from just 2g, so i thought i would take the chance

Just for reference, some of the more "violent" things that occur with SN ingestion are almost always after you've already lost consciousness. The seizing isn't from the SN toxidrome itself, but from your brain losing oxygen.

• Informative
Reactions: Bleneviola, juna, Nefera and 3 others
A

Amish

Jun 17, 2024
My concern with SN is to take it, that it doesn't work, wake up for several hours all blue like a Smurf and not call the emergency services.

Does the skin color return to normal once the SN is removed from the body? without blue methylene I mean

Last edited:
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
So, you were looking to end up in the hospital and not CTB? Or am I wrong?

I hope to notice if I vomit in my sleep, I mean, it's a pretty strong thing for me to vomit, I guess it would wake me up. But if I have already fallen unconscious due to the SN, I don't think I would notice... Anyway, if you fall unconscious, it is assumed that even though you are vomiting, there is no longer any salvation unless you ask for help or they find you, right?

Reactions: juna, everythingoes and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How r u now? Did u receive any medical treatment? Did you recover on your own? Do u still feel sort of deaf? Any longer-term body issues?

I hope you recovery quickly.

Yes, people have died from as low as 2g but there's only a "lowest lethal dose" mentioned on Wikipedia about SN if I remember right. That doesn't mean it'll kill everyone, our bodies are stronger than we might expect them to be.

Reactions: Bleneviola
Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
So, you were looking to end up in the hospital and not CTB? Or am I wrong?

I hope to notice if I vomit in my sleep, I mean, it's a pretty strong thing for me to vomit, I guess it would wake me up. But if I have already fallen unconscious due to the SN, I don't think I would notice... Anyway, if you fall unconscious, it is assumed that even though you are vomiting, there is no longer any salvation unless you ask for help or they find you, right?
I was genuinely looking to CTB, and also I remeasured it and its actually 7g not 5g, but still didnt kill me anyway. I woke up 6 hours later, nobody helped me, I seem to have survived with no intervention.
How r u now? Did u receive any medical treatment? Did you recover on your own? Do u still feel sort of deaf? Any longer-term body issues?

I hope you recovery quickly.

Yes, people have died from as low as 2g but there's only a "lowest lethal dose" mentioned on Wikipedia about SN if I remember right. That doesn't mean it'll kill everyone, our bodies are stronger than we might expect them to be.
I can function normally, but the cyanosis is still there, sort of (more like me looking darker and not blue). I haven't received any medical treatment as of this post. I don't feel deaf anymore and my heartbeat is normal now. I don't think I suffered any permanent damage.
My concern with SN is to take it, that it doesn't work, wake up for several hours all blue like a Smurf and not call the emergency services.

Does the skin color return to normal once the SN is removed from the body? without blue methylene I mean
I don't know but it has been 18 hours and i'm still "blue"

Last edited:
Reactions: juna
cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
I was genuinely looking to CTB, and also I remeasured it and its actually 7g not 5g, but still didnt kill me anyway. I woke up 6 hours later, nobody helped me, I seem to have survived with no intervention.

I can function normally, but the cyanosis is still there, sort of (more like me looking darker and not blue). I haven't received any medical treatment as of this post. I don't feel deaf anymore and my heartbeat is normal now. I don't think I suffered any permanent damage.

I don't know but it has been 18 hours and i'm still "blue"
I think you should see a doc and get an antidote for it asap. I'm not a doc but those blue things might cause tissue damage and probably loss of sensation. I wouldn't sit on it

Reactions: Bleneviola, cait_sith, rozeske and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Best if you seek medical help ASAP. Low dose could mean slow damage/death.

Reactions: RABITIA
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
Best if you seek medical help ASAP. Low dose could mean slow damage/death.
yeah, go to the hospital. maybe say to the hospital that you tried curing meat and you accidentally swallowed some SN in the process, so you dont get sectioned.

Reactions: juna, Nefera, kvsvenky100 and 3 others
Shinobu

Shinobu

Ignorance is bliss.
Apr 5, 2023
wait so if i read this correctly you experienced no pain at all besides your stomach and no side effects? like even after all this time nothing has happend yet as a result from the failure? if this is true makes me feel more comfortable about this method bc the worse part is thinking about the after effects if i failed, i dont want to go brain dead lol

Reactions: divinemistress36
K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
Protocol:
04:00 AM 5g of SN with Rizla Paper
How many grams per rizla paper SN bombs did you ingest? Did you experience any gag reflex? Would you use this method with paper bombs again?

I have been reseaching about its benefits but nobody has ever given feedback on the method. It is supposed to make the ingestion of SN much easier because you don't feel it in your mouth or throat.

Would be great to know how you felt about it. Hope you are fully recovered by now.

Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
wait so if i read this correctly you experienced no pain at all besides your stomach and no side effects? like even after all this time nothing has happend yet as a result from the failure? if this is true makes me feel more comfortable about this method bc the worse part is thinking about the after effects if i failed, i dont want to go brain dead lol
Yes I have fully recovered, even the propanolol didnt do any permanent damage, though i woke up slightly deaf (gone now). If you do fail, ask for Methylene Blue Infusion or Vitamin C Infusion, and you will be fine.
How many grams per rizla paper SN bombs did you ingest? Did you experience any gag reflex? Would you use this method with paper bombs again?

I have been reseaching about its benefits but nobody has ever given feedback on the method. It is supposed to make the ingestion of SN much easier because you don't feel it in your mouth or throat.

Would be great to know how you felt about it. Hope you are fully recovered by now.
7g in rizla paper, it went down easy and only need a little water. Would do it again if i think of trying again.

K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
7g in rizla paper, it went down easy and only need a little water. Would do it again if i think of trying again.
So you ingested the whole 7 grams in one rizla paper bomb, wow..
Seems much too big for me to swallow in one shot so I would prefer to go with 2 to 3 gram rizla bombs at most. Also the larger the rizla bomb, the greater the risk it could get teared up by saliva and open in the back of the mouth or upper throat I would assume. Maybe I m wrong.

Do you remember how long it took for you to feel the effects of the SN such as nausea, light headedness, fatigue? Was it pretty much instantaneous or did it take several minutes? I am asking this in the event that i would be using multiple rizla bombs, so I can keep ingesting them without getting bothered by the onset of symptoms.

Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
So you ingested the whole 7 grams in one rizla paper bomb, wow..
Seems much too big for me to swallow in one shot so I would prefer to go with 2 to 3 gram rizla bombs at most. Also the larger the rizla bomb, the greater the risk it could get teared up by saliva and open in the back of the mouth or upper throat I would assume. Maybe I m wrong.

Do you remember how long it took for you to feel the effects of the SN such as nausea, light headedness, fatigue? What is it pretty much instantaneous or took several minutes? Asking this in the event i would be using multiple rizla bombs, so I can keep ingesting without getting bothered by the onset of symptoms.
nausea: none
light headedness: none
fatigue: none
pain: none

anxiety is mild to moderate (scared of death), stomach feels like sort of heavy/churning (extremely mild discomfort). I was able to sleep 10-15 min into the process. Dont remember any of the vomitting.

Keep in mind this is with 7g on top of 900mg Propanolol (very important for anxiety due to high heart rate), so if you take 15-20g it will be different and there is likely more pain/discomfort/anxiety/nausea.

Yes you can ingest multiple bombs, that works better.

acey

acey

Above an abyss - funeral worker
Sep 14, 2023
Yes I have fully recovered, even the propanolol didnt do any permanent damage, though i woke up slightly deaf (gone now). If you do fail, ask for Methylene Blue Infusion or Vitamin C Infusion, and you will be fine.

May I ask what caused you a change of heart?
Sometimes I wonder if getting close will make me change perspective

K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
anxiety is mild to moderate (scared of death), stomach feels like sort of heavy/churning (extremely mild discomfort). I was able to sleep 10-15 min into the process. Dont remember any of the vomitting.

Keep in mind this is with 7g on top of 900mg Propanolol (very important for anxiety due to high heart rate), so if you take 15-20g it will be different and there is likely more pain/discomfort/anxiety/nausea.

Yes you can ingest multiple bombs, that works better.
So basically you felt very little side effects so you can't really tell if the SN rizla bomb hit you instantaneously or if it took a few minutes.

How did you go about ingesting the rizla bomb? Did you place it in the back of the throat and then just swallow it with a little water? Or did you drink water only after you had swallowed it?
I would think swallowing it with water could tear the paper open in the upper throat, and that would be a terrible thing.

Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
May I ask what caused you a change of heart?
Sometimes I wonder if getting close will make me change perspective
change of heart about what? That i dont want to sui? Its because suicide kinda doesnt really solve the problem (not that living solves it either). You want to die because life sucks, but guess what dying kinda is lame too (literally nothing). Now i still think non existence is better, but when you are given life, you most likely have something to lose, unless youre terminally ill, homeless, deformed, etc (then i would sui 100% because its just delaying the inevitable). My new perspective now is to focus on short term pleasures and have zero fucks about anything (easier said than done), then die. I also kinda believe in reincarnation, so if i sui i will just skip trillions of years until i get reborn again or some shit, so theres that.

If youre asking if i called emergency during my attempt, no i didnt.

TLDR: suicide doesnt solve the problem, neither does living, suicide makes you stop having MORE problems. You cant rest if you die, and time passes in an instant. Not to mention reincarnation.

So basically you felt very little side effects so you can't really tell if the SN rizla bomb hit you instantaneously or if it took a few minutes.

How did you go about ingesting the rizla bomb? Did you place it in the back of the throat and then just swallow it with a little water? Or did you drink water only after you had swallowed it?
I would think swallowing it with water could tear the paper open in the upper throat, and that would be a terrible thing.
Place it in the back of the throat and then swallow it with a little water. But its a little hard initially, thats why you should use small paper bombs so that you can swallow them without water (this will make it easier to overcome SI).

Last edited:
K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
Place it in the back of the throat and then swallow it with a little water. But its a little hard initially, thats why you should use small paper bombs so that you can swallow them without water (this will make it easier to overcome SI).
You mean to practice with small paper bombs using no water?

Or you are suggesting its just easier to use small paper bombs with no water in the actual process?
I m thinking ingesting this way 5 or 7 rizla bombs containing 2-3 grams of SN before feeling its effects quick in, would require very good coordination.
Then I assume you would have to drink 50 ml of water or more to wash down the SN bombs in your stomach.

Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
its just easier to use small paper bombs with no water in the actual process
this. But you should drink some water, maybe 30-40ml so that it could help with absorbtion after you swallow all of them. Or you can use water at the same time to wash it down easier, i dunno, i just felt like swallowing it like pills is easier for overcoming SI?
I m thinking ingesting this way 5 or 7 rizla bombs containing 2-3 grams of SN before feeling its effects quick in, would require very good coordination.
You have more than enough time to do that. When i ingested the SN, i could still walk down the stairs after 5 minutes. Its only after 15 minutes that i dont want to move anymore.

I think i will warn you though, i have a feeling that using rizla paper might have a higher failure rate because the SN isnt absorbed as quick as if its dissolved. Thats the trade off, no disgusting salt concoction and higher failure rate (pressumably) or drink nasty liquid and higher success rate.

K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
I think i will warn you though, i have a feeling that using rizla paper might have a higher failure rate because the SN isnt absorbed as quick as if its dissolved.
This could explain why you survived even though you vomitted only after you fell asleep 15 minutes after ingestion. Also you took just 7 grams.

What are your thougths if I took 10 grams of SN in several rizla bombs, and then drink 20 or 25 grams of SN in 50 ml water?
I m close to 100 kilos and I don't think i could ever drink 35 grams of SN. Also I don't have propanolol but I do have benzos and AE.

Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
This could explain why you survived even though you vomitted only after you fell asleep 15 minutes after ingestion. Also you took just 7 grams.

What are your thougths if I took 10 grams of SN in several rizla bombs, and then drink 20 or 25 grams of SN in 50 ml water?
I m close to 100 kilos and I don't think i could ever drink 35 grams of SN. Also I don't have propanolol but I do have benzos and AE.
i think you shouldnt overcomplicate it, just take one.

Either you take lots of SN rizla bombs (maybe 30g divided by 2g) and spare yourself drinking a horrid solution (at the expense of higher failure rate), or just go with 35g dissolved SN and try to go through it. From what i've read though, the taste is extremely horrible (even from my own experience, the burps alone has a clear bleach aftertaste) and would probably ruin what should be a peaceful last moment.

Also, you should probably try to get propanolol, because it synergizes with SN (methemoglobinemia + hypotension), increasing rate of lethality + peace. You might be able to get them online.

I took low dose because i was taking my chances, due to people dying from way lower (2g, and some accident over someone eating SN instead of salt).

My estimation on the lethality rate for me, 7g SN + 900mg Propanolol was probably around 50%.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cakeisalie
TiredTurtle

TiredTurtle

Oct 29, 2023
Also, you should probably try to get propanolol, because it synergizes with SN (methemoglobinemia + hypotension), increasing rate of lethality + peace. You might be able to get them online.
Did you take the Propanolol without water and just swallowed them whole? Did you not feel dizzy or have any difficulty's moving before SN due to such a high dose

Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
Did you take the Propanolol without water and just swallowed them whole? Did you not feel dizzy or have any difficulty's moving before SN due to such a high dose
No, and it might be because its slow release propanolol. It did the work though, i suffered no heightened heartrate.