Proxycake

Proxycake

Matrimony
Feb 20, 2023
This is stupid, it's a stupid thing to even want to die about. My lover is gone, in a way, the one that loved me in a blossoming way. I am not that of porcelain or frail frames, small figure or obliviousness, but rather maturity and expectation. I will never be that young one again, I will never be seen as such, as I have grown and I will never be shorter than he is, ever again. He is gone

• Love
Reactions: Fwompje
stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
Suffering is a cruel but is part of our misery, you're not alone. Existence is pain and you should take your time, breaking up with someone you loved is always painful for everyone that truly loved but an exit is an exit and is only one of a few ways, if you're sure to walk through then go for it ❤️ but be sure, time will tell. We're here feel free to share your thoughts

Proxycake

Proxycake

Matrimony
Feb 20, 2023
Suffering is a cruel but is part of our misery, you're not alone. Existence is pain and you should take your time, breaking up with someone you loved is always painful for everyone that truly loved but an exit is an exit and is only one of a few ways, if you're sure to walk through then go for it ❤️ but be sure, time will tell. We're here feel free to share your thoughts
Thank you. You are all that is good

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be painful what you have to endure, it certainly is such a cruel world that we exist in, and it's like anything that is seen as being positive only exists to lead to more suffering. But anyway, best wishes.

Proxycake

Proxycake

Matrimony
Feb 20, 2023
It must be painful what you have to endure, it certainly is such a cruel world that we exist in, and it's like anything that is seen as being positive only exists to lead to more suffering. But anyway, best wishes.
Truly, I can't even see good in positivity anymore, as I know it will all lead to the same misery. Thank you, I am trying to make things easier on myself.

VioletNight

VioletNight

Student
Jan 24, 2023
The pain of a breakup is indescribable, especially when it's someone you connected with so deeply. I'm sorry you're going through this and I truly hope things get better for you.
Also it's not stupid to feel the way you do, I know it's not easy to post about these kind of things and want you to know your feelings are valid, no matter the reason.

P

Planterraria

Mar 5, 2023
yeah, bad days are worse than good days and being positive isn't rewarding but being negative, pessimistic etc only leads to even more suffering and more bad days because you literally force yourself to have them